Low gsm signal on Motorola droid pro verizon

Search This thread

die_dmitriy

Dec 21, 2010
I use a Motorola Droid pro verizon in GSM mode, the operator MTS (Russia), GSM signal is constantly walking, it shows a half, then disappears entirely, as well as the signal quality is much lower than on other phones, the problem at all, or just me ? Are there any solutions? Thanks) and sory for my english, i use google translate)))

dettofatto

May 29, 2006
Roma
I use a Motorola Droid pro verizon in GSM mode, the operator MTS (Russia), GSM signal is constantly walking, it shows a half, then disappears entirely, as well as the signal quality is much lower than on other phones, the problem at all, or just me ? Are there any solutions? Thanks) and sory for my english, i use google translate)))

No... It is a bug! You can switch in only gsm for better signal....

die_dmitriy

Dec 21, 2010
Reply from Motorola:

Dear Dmitriy,

Thanks for reaching out to Motorola. I’ve reviewed your e-mail and I’m ready to help.

We are always gathering input from owners from calls, e-mails, the Web and other sources. I can't say for sure if this is known or common, but it will certainly be passed on. We do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you and want to assure you that Motorola does value your feedback. We open a record for all consumer contacts which are then routed to the proper department for any further research.

Please follow the troubleshooting steps below to try to resolve this issue.

1. Power-cycle the phone.

Phones problems, like PC's, can be corrected with re-boot! Reboot your phone daily for best performance.

2. Does the issue only occur when using certain applications or functions?

If you are only experiencing the issue while using certain functions or applications it could be a sign of a problem with that app. If this was a downloaded app, try to uninstall the application and see if the issue continues. You can always reinstall the application if it was downloaded from the Market by going into the my downloads menu in the Android Market.

3. Check for Software Updates.

From the home screen touch the home key.
Touch Settings.
Touch About Phone.
Touch System Updates.
If there is a software update available, select update.

4. Perform a Factory Data Reset.

Factory Data Reset is a tool used to remove everything that was imported, added or installed on the device. Keep in mind, when using this feature; everything is deleted. Nothing stored on the MicroSD or the internal phone storage will be affected unless you choose to erase it as well.

Factory Data Reset

From the screen of your phone, press the Menu button
Tap Settings.
Scroll down and tap Privacy
Tap Factory Data Reset
Check Erase internal storage if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage such as applications, music, movies or photos.
Tap Reset Phone

We hope that you find this information useful and look forward to assisting you in the future.

For information about Motorola products and services, please visit us at http://www.motorola.com/

Thank you for contacting Motorola e-mail support.

Best Regards,

Im: I did all of the above , but unfortunately it did not give results , forums, many users have the same problem.

Dear Dmitriy,

I'm so sorry for that inconvenience. However, in cases like this, we would advice our customers to send the phone to us for evaluation and possible repair. This is actually not a known issue with the phone. Did you purchase the phone in the United States?

We hope that you find this information useful and look forward to assisting you in the future.

For information about Motorola products and services, please visit us at http://www.motorola.com/

Thank you for contacting Motorola e-mail support.

Best Regards,

dettofatto

May 29, 2006
Roma

GSM, or UMTS Signal?

Reactions: die_dmitriy

Top Liked Posts