[Q][Request] Maclaw CM11 Build05 iOS7 Statusbar?

Search This thread

Nieon.

Jan 9, 2014
Bekasi
Hy there, I would like to get right to the point here, as what I wrote in the subject... Is there anyone who can help me mod my systemUI.apk similar with the iOS7? If you guys are referring to MR.Volkf's MinimalCat statusbar, I already am using it ATM, BUT there is a slight changing I'd like to make...

I would like to have it more like the iOS7 statusbar (on the left are: signal - carrier name - wifi signal; on the center is clock; on the right are battery icon and some other stuff like the silent icon and alarm icon)

I've tried decompiling my own systemUI.apk but it fails everytime I try to recompile it, but the one MR.Volkf made in his awesome MinimalCat statusbar is working beautifully on my phone (SGA2) but as I say, I would like to move a few things somewhere else.

Again if anyone would help me modding my systemUI, let me know... Sorry if I posted this in the wrong section, I'm new to XDA and this is my first thread :p

Oh, btw, I'm using a customROM: Maclaw CM11 Build05 (4.4.2)

Sent from my GT-I8160 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

mercator54

Mar 13, 2013
Lviv
Hy there, I would like to get right to the point here, as what I wrote in the subject... Is there anyone who can help me mod my systemUI.apk similar with the iOS7? If you guys are referring to MR.Volkf's MinimalCat statusbar, I already am using it ATM, BUT there is a slight changing I'd like to make...

I would like to have it more like the iOS7 statusbar (on the left are: signal - carrier name - wifi signal; on the center is clock; on the right are battery icon and some other stuff like the silent icon and alarm icon)

I've tried decompiling my own systemUI.apk but it fails everytime I try to recompile it, but the one MR.Volkf made in his awesome MinimalCat statusbar is working beautifully on my phone (SGA2) but as I say, I would like to move a few things somewhere else.

Again if anyone would help me modding my systemUI, let me know... Sorry if I posted this in the wrong section, I'm new to XDA and this is my first thread :p

if you want iOS7 statusbar, buy yourself an iPhone... <_<

tofueatsbread

Mar 7, 2013
if you want iOS7 statusbar, buy yourself an iPhone... <_<

lol xD

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

port joyOS yourself xD

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Try to search mod fpr S3 and port it of You can :)

? Wysłane z Ace'a II ?

I'm still a newbie and porting seems to be a big task for me. I'll try editing my stockROM SystemUI for now. Thanks for the suggestion :)

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk