Big trouble !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

PogoPie

Jun 15, 2014
Prague
Okey, sooo i installed android L developer preview on my nexus 5, and i got bootloop, if i want to go to recovery mode it does nothing, it just shows the logo :| need help please

PS: and its turning automaticlly on :| so please help mee :'( i am lost

the phone is making fun of me :D

Last edited:

jd1639

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
Minnesota
Push and hold the power button for 20 seconds. Then boot into the bootloader and flash the 4.4.4 factory image

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

shhbz

Jul 19, 2010
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ Searching...
Okey, sooo i installed android L developer preview on my nexus 5, and i got bootloop, if i want to go to recovery mode it does nothing, it just shows the logo :| need help please

PS: and its turning automaticlly on :| so please help mee :'( i am lost

the phone is making fun of me :D
well if you have flashed devloper preview via adb fastboot just press vol up+vol down+power at same time fr few sec try it 3/4times it will load stock recovery , do a factory reset in recovery and you are good to go

Last edited:

jd1639

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
Minnesota
well if you have flashed devloper preview via adb just press vol up+vol down+power at same time fr few sec try it 3/4times it will load stock recovery , do a factory reset in recovery and you are good to go

You don't flash a factory image via adb

Reactions: shhbz

PogoPie

Jun 15, 2014
Prague
Thanks guys :) for fast reply, its working now but few things doesn't work : home button, slide down menu, and its weird, I'll go hack to 4.4.3 with root

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Elluel

Jan 14, 2014
えうれる
Thanks guys :) for fast reply, its working now but few things doesn't work : home button, slide down menu, and its weird, I'll go hack to 4.4.3 with root

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

You have to completely wipe everything or things break sometimes. Yes that includes internal storage.

wedgess

Retired Forum Mod / Inactive Recognized Developer
Apr 23, 2012
Dublin, Ireland
www.pac-rom.com
Please use the sticky for all your Android L problems here, it is best to keep everything in the one place plus info shared with you here can already be found within that thread. Thanks

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    well if you have flashed devloper preview via adb just press vol up+vol down+power at same time fr few sec try it 3/4times it will load stock recovery , do a factory reset in recovery and you are good to go

You don't flash a factory image via adb