[04.Sep] BOYPPC SD CM7_HoneyComB-LG-GoEX V1

Search This thread

lewrydiboys

Aug 13, 2009
brasilia
Hi, thank you for coming back. Please, choose another site for your files because upload.to is too slow. And I can't find BOYPPC - GINGER CM7 LG.

igloo

Jan 24, 2007
near Munich
download site issues

Hi,

your ROM looks fantastic and I really would like to download the files. Unfortunately I have some issues: I tried to download (free option) but it needs about 54 min. It broke after about 35 min. Now I tried to do it a second time from scratch, but getting the message that I have to buy download capacity: my free download amount has been used up. I hoped as the first attempt was yesterday, that today I have the same amount a second time. but this is not the case.

Bottom line: as I have seen that I am not the only one who is struggling with this download site, coud you please provide another link? Great, this would be very appreciated!

Marct77

Apr 14, 2010
Westhoughton Bolton Lancs
I echo the complaints of others with regards to the upload site,but finally managed to get a complete download after 5 attempts and much waiting.
Currently restoring my apps,but everything looks just great thanx BoyPPC

Marct77

Apr 14, 2010
Westhoughton Bolton Lancs
Quick update : Run this SD ROM for a few days now and after installing all my backed up apps and settings I can report everything is hunky dory.

Sometimes the battery draw is as low as 3Ma and other times it jumps up to an average of @ 35Ma,this is probably due to the apps I'm running.
Bluetooth connects properly,no juggling 'discoverable' like on some ROMs,Network connected first time,WiFi is consistent and trouble free,very impressed.

I run Anastasdroid Theme over ADWex 3.1.1 and everything runs both quickly and smoothly as well as looking visually stunning thanx to James' stirling work on his theme.

Only change I made was to make the Data img larger than what it came with originally,cos I quickly ran out of space,I now run with a 1Gig
Image.

Nice job BoyPPC thank you :D

Last edited:

thekakaman

Oct 5, 2010
Christchurch
MAGLDR

Really like your ROMS Boyppc am downloading now. Will this work with MAGLDR as I have WP7 mango?
If not I will test the rootfs I have from your old versions of of SD android.

Thank you! :)

Uploaded seems to work fine for me and fast from New Zealand

Last edited:

fbifbi

Sep 24, 2007
I moved from American CM7 and I'm pleasently surprised with this ROM.
No problems with waking up, no problems with 70mAh current drain.

After two days of usage so far so good! Thanks Boyppc!

thekakaman

Oct 5, 2010
Christchurch
Magdlr rootfs and start.txt in zip for dual boot!

BOYPPC has included a modified rootfs and start.txt in the zip for dual boot with WP7 and am happily dual booting with this rom :D

mrmaffen

Feb 28, 2010
hi there ...
i was looking for a nicely designed sd android build to dualboot besides my wp7 mango os. so i stumbled across yours and im quite satisfied so far ... allthough everything works quite well, the wifi connection seems too slow. when watching youtube videos in high quality i need to buffer from to time, which is very upsetting ^^. do you have any alternative bcm libmodule files i could test ? im using an eu router and therefore wifi network.

thanks anyways for your hard work :) keep it up

edit: ive also found out that your usb data connection isnt working. ive copied over some files and they didnt show up, so i rebooted my device and after that all files were shown as 0 bytes big.
and your build is still suffering from the wakeup bug that was fixed long ago. sometimes the device needs more than 5 seconds to wake up or doesnt react at all, when pushing the end call hardkey.

Last edited:

drakal

Sep 3, 2009
gtalk

Good ROm, but i have an error xith gtalk every hour. I don't install Gtalk and i try freeze process with root unistaller, doesn't work.

:/

ahdai

Jun 22, 2005
USB storage mode failed terribly, file went in but corrupts the folder.

Marketplace cannot download.

Gmail crashes when startup.

sikder

Sep 4, 2008
Hyderabad
This build works perfectly for me except 1 thing... I am not able to use gmail and market. Everytime I try to use either of them, I get a force close. Please help.

Cyrax-001

Apr 4, 2010
how the download site works ?
i have been trying to download the rom for almost a week with no result !!!
it doesnt even start

iarapilot

Oct 21, 2008
Virginia
I also have the problem with USB mode.

When I cut and paste a file from my phone to my PC, it will paste on the PC and open normally, but not cut from the sd card. Root explorer still shows it on the phone.

When I try to paste a file from the PC to the phone, the PC explorer window shows that the file was copied to the sd card. But when I use root explorer or any other file explorer on my HD2, the file will not show up.

But after a restart of the phone, all is good in both transfer directions; meaning, the files that were previously transferred or deleted are correctly reflected with root explorer.! Any suggestions?

I have been running boyppc shiftpda for a long time, with no problems. Also, I installed this new CM7 Honeycomb and didnt have a problem with this transfer of files. But when running the GO EX version, I do have the transfer problem.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Credits for: Cotulla, M-deejay, tytung, dandiest, darkstone 1337, crawlingcity
    Thanks: DFT, CM7, M-deejay, Dandiest, tytung, womo, Erkin Ay, cao thanh hai, chucky, MrbrOTP2, Ancola66, Vdakov, codecinqueror, robert Neri, chappy, Clauswl, dioxda2, Dungphp, Sklar

BOYPPC - GINGER CM7 HoneyComB
    99959424.jpg

BOYPPC - GINGER CM7 Go EX
    unledez.jpg

BOYPPC - GINGER CM7 LG
    unledgld.jpg

downloadff0v.gif

BOYPPC SD ANDROID V1

update SD MIUI rom
    update SD Derire HD rom
    I also don't have issues connecting via BT to a PC or another phone. But that's something I totally don't need (there is WiFi, which is much faster).
    The only thing I need BT for is handsfree in my car. And that is the thing that doesn't work. It looks like for some reason it makes some assumption on the pin code and DOESN'T ASK me for it. Apparently, the assumption is wrong and pairing fails. :( My car's handsfree needs pin 1234, not 0000 as most other handsets and handsfree kits use.

Other than that, the fixed market thing, and problems with alternative keyboards, this build is absolutely lovable - it's super fast/smooth and super stable.