Firstly backup your memory card on your
pc.because u r going to lose all your data on your
memory card during this process

Now reboot into clockworkmod
recovery and partition your sdcard.choose the
partition size u want.the amount of partition u
choose will be the internal memory on ur phone

After the partition is finished u vl lose all the data
on ur sdcard.now restore the backup frm ur pc.

Now download this file and place it in ur sdcard

https://www.box.com/shared/fc4edb3f5507b5c20610

Mirror
http://db.tt/LBapMbYg

Now reboot into recovery and mount system data
sdcard and sd-ext

Now go to flash zip menu and flash the file in the
above link

Now reboot ur phone and check ur internal
memory
Enjoy!!!!!

Note:this method is not created by me.i got this from galaxy ace thread and decided to post here because hd2 users have the problem for internal memory

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda premium

Last edited:

Ronju Khan

Jun 24, 2011
Dhaka
Huawei P40 Pro
Huawei Watch GT 3
Cannot Install application

Works on every rom which doesn't has inbuilt a2sd script

Hi, I tried several times but it does not works properly. What happen is that I get enough internal memory but when I want to download applications from market, it does not install it. After download finish while installing the application the response I get is error while installing. Is it because of I have installed a2sd script?

Other than that it is perfectly okay and it give enormous internal space.

Please advise.
Ronju Khan
Dhaka, Bangladesh

Reactions: cristinoxx

Anurag pandey

Apr 19, 2012
Mumbai
Hi, I tried several times but it does not works properly. What happen is that I get enough internal memory but when I want to download applications from market, it does not install it. After download finish while installing the application the response I get is error while installing. Is it because of I have installed a2sd script?

Please advise.
Ronju Khan
Dhaka, Bangladesh

I face this problem without the script.do this wen ur app is almost finished downloading.open google play and open the app's page.this way u wont get error

Ronju Khan

Jun 24, 2011
Dhaka
Huawei P40 Pro
Huawei Watch GT 3
I face this problem without the script.do this wen ur app is almost finished downloading.open google play and open the app's page.this way u wont get error

Hi, Thanks for so prompt response. Tell me in more details. Are you saying even if no A2Sd installed the problem will be there!!!! I am just flashed and installed fresh ICS rom with installing A2SD. Now I want to try your one to increase space. Should I do it?
Will wait for your response.

Anurag pandey

Apr 19, 2012
Mumbai
Hi, Thanks for so prompt response. Tell me in more details. Are you saying even if no A2Sd installed the problem will be there!!!! I am just flashed and installed fresh ICS rom with installing A2SD. Now I want to try your one to increase space. Should I do it?

This problem happens to me very often without the script.yes u can try if u want

Reactions: Ronju Khan

Ronju Khan

Jun 24, 2011
Dhaka
Huawei P40 Pro
Huawei Watch GT 3
Internal Space Low and installation

This problem happens to me very often without the script.yes u can try if u want

Anurag Panday,
You are great my friend cause you have solved my so long problem. But I had to tried at least 6 times to get it done and it took me 3 days to get success. At last when i installed rom without A2SD it worked and my internal space now 853mb whereas it was only 90 before. It solved a major issue of HTC hd2 AS many of them are facing this problem.
So for others my suggestion would be do not install A2SD if you want to use this to get more internal space.
Thanks once again to Anurag panday.
Cheers
Ronju
Dhaka, Bangladesh

Ronju Khan

Jun 24, 2011
Dhaka
Huawei P40 Pro
Huawei Watch GT 3
Finally it works perfectly alright

Anurag Panday, finally the process you stated here worked perfectly alright on to my HTC HD2. My internal storage space now more than 800mb where it was before 35 to 40mb maximum. It worked when I installed ICS rom without the A2SD. So on your original post this was not mentioned as for this I had to try at least 5 times to install it.
Many thanks for your help.
Brgds.
Ronju Khan
Dhaka, Bangladesh

Reactions: Anurag pandey

Anurag pandey

Apr 19, 2012
Mumbai
Anurag Panday, finally the process you stated here worked perfectly alright on to my HTC HD2. My internal storage space now more than 800mb where it was before 35 to 40mb maximum. It worked when I installed ICS rom without the A2SD. So on your original post this was not mentioned as for this I had to try at least 5 times to install it.
Many thanks for your help.
Brgds.
Ronju Khan
Dhaka, Bangladesh

Thanks for such a great feedback

Ronju Khan

Jun 24, 2011
Dhaka
Huawei P40 Pro
Huawei Watch GT 3
Camera Issue

Thanks for such a great feedback

Mr. Panday, I've another issue with the camera. I've installed MIUI.us-ICS-Leo-2.4.27-HWA rom in to my HTC HD2 starting of this month. I've done what you've said here to increase my internal memory. All are working fine except the camera. The camera works partially. The problem is it does not show any buttons on screen. Thus you have to imagine where you'll get the shutter button to take shot. But in dark when I press the shutter button it takes the picture and ever I can zoom in and out but all in dark as it does not show any buttons.
Do you have any solution to that? If so kindly let me know.
Another issue after the internal memory increase is that when I go for reboot it cannot reboot first time and the response I get is com.andorid phone stopped unexpectedly. So what I need to do is to take out the battery and start the phone again. It then works out!!!! So funny. Any solution on to this.

I will be grateful if you can help me on this.

Anurag pandey

Apr 19, 2012
Mumbai
Mr. Panday, I've another issue with the camera. I've installed MIUI.us-ICS-Leo-2.4.27-HWA rom in to my HTC HD2 starting of this month. I've done what you've said here to increase my internal memory. All are working fine except the camera. The camera works partially. The problem is it does not show any buttons on screen. Thus you have to imagine where you'll get the shutter button to take shot. But in dark when I press the shutter button it takes the picture and ever I can zoom in and out but all in dark as it does not show any buttons.
Do you have any solution to that? If so kindly let me know.
Another issue after the internal memory increase is that when I go for reboot it cannot reboot first time and the response I get is com.andorid phone stopped unexpectedly. So what I need to do is to take out the battery and start the phone again. It then works out!!!! So funny. Any solution on to this.

I will be grateful if you can help me on this.

It is the bug in the rom.it is not due to increase in internal memory

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys are u sick of low internal memory on ur
    phone??
    Just follow this simple tutorial and increase it upto
    4 gb

Note: your memory card must me of class 4 or
    more otherwise phone will slow down a bit

Firstly backup your memory card on your
    pc.because u r going to lose all your data on your
    memory card during this process

Now reboot into clockworkmod
    recovery and partition your sdcard.choose the
    partition size u want.the amount of partition u
    choose will be the internal memory on ur phone

After the partition is finished u vl lose all the data
    on ur sdcard.now restore the backup frm ur pc.

Now download this file and place it in ur sdcard

https://www.box.com/shared/fc4edb3f5507b5c20610

Mirror
    http://db.tt/LBapMbYg

Now reboot into recovery and mount system data
    sdcard and sd-ext

Now go to flash zip menu and flash the file in the
    above link

Now reboot ur phone and check ur internal
    memory
    Enjoy!!!!!

Note:this method is not created by me.i got this from galaxy ace thread and decided to post here because hd2 users have the problem for internal memory

why is this in the dev section......

Sez who :rolleyes:
    Thread Moved to General section
    Internal Space Low and installation

Anurag Panday,
    You are great my friend cause you have solved my so long problem. But I had to tried at least 6 times to get it done and it took me 3 days to get success. At last when i installed rom without A2SD it worked and my internal space now 853mb whereas it was only 90 before. It solved a major issue of HTC hd2 AS many of them are facing this problem.
    So for others my suggestion would be do not install A2SD if you want to use this to get more internal space.
    Thanks once again to Anurag panday.
    Cheers
    Ronju
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Cannot Install application

Works on every rom which doesn't has inbuilt a2sd script

Please advise.
    Ronju Khan
    Dhaka, Bangladesh