[MOD] 4.4.2 Multilanguages - update Asia Dual-SIM Multilang Pack

Search This thread

_ghiottone

Sep 21, 2012
Miskolc
logout.hu
Yes, but that is Brazilian Portuguese. I need the European Portuguese (portugal) Like the one in the Asia multi-language zip :(

I see, the earlier multilang pack was built from the nexus 4 files, but the DUAL version, and the Moto X's rom I used the GPE rom's apk, which contains both portuguese. Maybe the next update (4.4.3) I'll use the GPE files to the newest multilang pack.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-06-01-10-00-34.png
    Screenshot_2014-06-01-10-00-34.png
    82 KB · Views: 147

jpmaroco

Dec 21, 2006
I see, the earlier multilang pack was built from the nexus 4 files, but the DUAL version, and the Moto X's rom I used the GPE rom's apk, which contains both portuguese. Maybe the next update (4.4.3) I'll use the GPE files to the newest multilang pack.

Yes, That would be wonderful. Any ideia 4.4.3 will be out?

gfajdi

Oct 5, 2011
When I try to flash the zip package I get:

Verifying update package...
Installation aborted.

What's wrong?

nomancoolboy

Jun 24, 2012
Ahmedabad
want to create a flashable zip

i want to create a flashable zip , multi language pack actually .. i have translated everything but i want some help in implementing it and applying it .
or maybe you can add this language to your pack . and i think every phone needs different signings while making a flashable zip ?! i want it on htc one though ..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For the US 4.4.2 rom there is a modification from S0bes which is contains more than 30 new language optional.

For those who have the UK 4.4.2 KitKat rom there is the Multilanguage pack, which is a flashable zip. Originally the modification is made for the mobilarena.hu Motorola Moto G community, and first contained only the Hungarian language but I decided that is possible to add the majority of languages (37 new language)

Flash via custom recovery - with install zip command.
    Made for the 177.44.9-es retail.en.GB ROM If you flash any other official rom you may have a bootloop!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Multilang zip for the 176.44.1.retail.en.GB version is available:

If you use the earlier Multilang zip you need to flash the original firmware, update it via OTA and then you flash the new 176.44.1.retail.en.GB Multilang.zip via Custom Recovery.

I do not take any responsibility. Use at your own risk.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Multilang zip for the 171.44.31.falcon_umtsds.AsiaRetail.en.03 version is available - (DUAL SIM ASIA):

Flash this Multilang.zip via Custom Recovery. In case if will be an OTA update - you need to flash the original .apk's, because the OTA will not work with my modifications (becasuse ther is not the original apps)!!!

Only and just only the specified asia rom!

I do not take any responsibility. Use at your own risk. ;)

If you liked this modification press the thank button or the Donate button. ;)
    176.44.1.retail.en.GB Multilang.zip

The Multilang zip for the 176.44.1.retail.en.GB version is available:

If you use the earlier Multilang zip you need to flash the original firmware, update it via OTA and then you flash the new 176.44.1.retail.en.GB Multilang.zip via Custom Recovery.

I do not take any responsibility. Use at your own risk.
    I will try if it works, even if i would need for TMO version.
    If it doesn't, I would like to do it by my self; any chance to have some help from you?

I used this XDA Guide for decompile, edit, add the necessery values, xml folders and the .xmls within, then recompile the apps. Earlier apktools didn't work to recompile the apps.

This is the apps that you need:

system/app:
    Bluetooth.apk
    Calculator.apk
    CellBroadcastReceiver.apk
    DownloadProviderUi.apk
    TelephonyProvider.apk

system/priv-app:
    Contacts.apk
    ContactsProvider.apk
    Dialer.apk
    DownloadProvider.apk
    Launcher2.apk
    Mms.apk
    Settings.apk
    SettingsProvider.apk
    SystemUI.apk
    TeleService.apk
    Keyguard.apk

system/framework:
    framework-res.apk

I dont touch the camera and the calendar apps, because it is often updated.
    I used the folders from the Nexus 4 apps.
    I think allot of DualSim users are looking for this mod, is it possible someone makes this compatible for the XT1033? :good:

I1m working on it. Maybe next week will be a test version ;)
    Multilang pack for Moto G Dual-Sim Asia version

The Multilang zip for the 171.44.31.falcon_umtsds.AsiaRetail.en.03 version is available - DUAL SIM ASIA version:

Flash this Multilang.zip via Custom Recovery. In case if will be an OTA update - you need to flash the original .apk's, because the OTA will not work with my modifications (becasuse ther is not the original apps)!!!

Only and just only the specified asia rom!

I do not take any responsibility. Use at your own risk. ;)

I use the Moto G GPE apps for the modifications. Only the Dual-SIM options in the settings menu still remain in the original languages, which originally in the rom, but everyone else there is english. Unfortunately, I did not grabb out other Dual-Sim rom :(