uploadfromtaptalk1396938268902.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 1,603
  • uploadfromtaptalk1396938279632.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1396938279632.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 1,496

dodo99x

Apr 2, 2011
Ottawa
Tried the Cellular South version on Sammobile. Full wipe and install via Odin 3.09. Seems snappier to me. Reinstalled all my apps. Leaving it unrooted for now.

2u4ura2u.jpg

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

zaptoons

Nov 26, 2011
Los Angeles
www.zaptoons.com
Applied update today.

Two things I notice:

1. Viewing large images in stock gallery now much speedier. Before, there was a long delay drawing large images.

2. Suddenly X-plore my preferred file manager has write access on SD card! Before this update it didn't. Haven't really looked fully if other apps have write access that didn't before. Hancom office updated also but it still can only write to a specific location on SD. Maybe X-plore was just a fluke either way? I'm not sure, but happy it works now.

woowdy

Jul 28, 2012
Springfield Mo
I just notice the update and I just want to know what it will change for better since the device already good enough for me.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

cossey

Jun 19, 2008
Amsterdam
Update in the Netherlands caused much faster WiFi connection. It was extremely slow before while doing a test with the speedtest.net app. The whole device feels speedier and snappier now. For me a big improvement. I hope more will follow, because the speed experience on this very expensive device is a bit disappointing to me.

Russbad

Nov 16, 2010
Lost Root

I took this update and lost root. I tried CF Autoroot and it failed, my tablet would not boot up. I had to flash stock image. I suggest if you don't want to lose root, wait awhile before taking this update. By the way, SU survival didn't work.

hendav

Jun 11, 2010
I took this update and lost root. I tried CF Autoroot and it failed, my tablet would not boot up. I had to flash stock image. I suggest if you don't want to lose root, wait awhile before taking this update. By the way, SU survival didn't work.

I flashed the update in odin, lost root, flashed cf auto root again and regained root, everything working great and fully rooted on the latest firmware.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Russbad

Russbad

Nov 16, 2010
I flashed the update in odin, lost root, flashed cf auto root again and regained root, everything working great and fully rooted on the latest firmware.

Would you please let me know your build Number? I did so much flashing today I don't even know if I got the latest build now.

Android.Ninja

Jan 3, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra

you won't lose root. You just have to reinstall SuperSU and everything will be fine. I lost root after updating to the new firmware, however after rebooting I reinstalled the SuperSU and I Have root again. ;)

Developers don't need no stinkin' signature!
If I've been able to help you, please hit the "Thanks" button. ;)

Reactions: Russbad

Russbad

Nov 16, 2010
I am now rooted on build P900UEU1ANC5 from Cellular South firmware I got from Sammobile. No noticible changes and no problems so far.

Reactions: hendav

Android.Ninja

Jan 3, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
I am now rooted on build P900UEU1ANC5 from Cellular South firmware I got from Sammobile. No noticible changes and no problems so far.

Yup, Thats the latest firmware update that was most recently rolled out for the P900 series. ( P900UEU1ANC5 )

madjinx

Jan 1, 2014

same happened to me. reinstalling supersu didn't work. I tried rerooting with cfautoroot and it hangs on cach.img then my screen goes striped red and freezes. couldn't even boot, had to re flash recovery to boot.

shouldn't have updated.

Android.Ninja

Jan 3, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
same happened to me. reinstalling supersu didn't work. I tried rerooting with cfautoroot and it hangs on cach.img then my screen goes striped red and freezes. couldn't even boot, had to re flash recovery to boot.

shouldn't have updated.

1. Reflash root with Odin.
2. Reboot.
3. Reinstall SuperSU.
4. Enjoy root privilages.
;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Rolling out in the Netherlands as well. For now no significant changes. Like to see a full changelog..

New:

PDA: P900XXUANC4
    CSC: P900OXAANB6
    MODEM: P900XXUANC4
    When I try to get the update through OTA it says mine is modified and will not receive updates, also through Kies it says I have the latest firmware.
    How did you get this update?

Hi,
    You first have to check if this particular update (not the stability update BUT this "modified status bug" update is available for your country.
    Check it here http://live.samsung-updates.com/index.php?device=SM-P905

Have a good Sunday.

Fabien

you won't lose root. You just have to reinstall SuperSU and everything will be fine. I lost root after updating to the new firmware, however after rebooting I reinstalled the SuperSU and I Have root again. ;)