[ROM][KANG]CM9 ICS 10.1 WiFi Preview 03/04/12

Search This thread

jenskristian

Dec 5, 2009
Kristiansand
Just installed the latest build. First impressions
* Boot animation isn't made for tablets yet.
* It's really fast and snappy! There are however some hiccups here and there.
* The ICS UI is nice, but a little to black for my taste. Nothing that can't be changed though.
* The lockscreen is gorgeous.
* The Market app auto update itself to a version that seems to be made for phones (3.1.3 to 3.4.4). Also see references to phone instead of tablet some places in the UI.

Not quite ready for primetime, but getting real close!

Beakerzor

Jun 24, 2009
FYI: I was able to "over install" today's build over yesterdays with only wiping cache, no problems so far

j.go

Nov 18, 2010
Anybody having problems playing videos with the latest kang? I could play non-HD videos fine with yesterday's kang via SW rendering. I get CTDs when I try to play any sort of video with the new one.

EDIT: BAH, it was dice player not automatically switching to S/W. I was using MX player yesterday and it switches to S/W mode when H/W isn't available.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App

Last edited:

Isilmalith

Jul 15, 2009
Thank you very much for compiling this!

I was looking forward that someone would provide a newer version. I really like the ICS build, and without sod I'm keeping it until a even better version comes out.

curl2k1

Feb 13, 2011
I've been trying to compile my own myself. Haven't had much luck getting it to finish.

As a side note, I think I'm gonna love my tab again once this goes final!

NeoandGeo

Jan 25, 2011
I was using the old KANG build since it was released without many problems. But I installed the newest build from today and the Market keeps closing when I try to open it.

thomasgatt

Jun 27, 2010
Malta
www.tgdevelopment.com
Screenshot ->

397774_2805881261381_1089126724_32970833_1471248770_n.jpg

Reactions: Zoide_

comobowz

Nov 11, 2008
noob question - usb mode?

I'm new to CM9 and really appreciate some assistance because I'm not finding it via searching. When I connect via USB, I only get debug mode with no option to connect as USB storage mode. Is that not currently working in this latest build or is this something specific to CM9 that I'm not aware of?

Appreciate any help.

tcfrombn

Feb 14, 2010
Louisville, KY
I may be overlooking something but is usb mounting not working?

debug is disabled.

very nice so far though, noticed a few bugs here and there, but nothing game breaking besides the video problems.

absolutely can not wait for a full release.

edit: looks like somebody just beat me to the punch.

E

ezcats

anyone having trouble updating google maps?

it says incompatible update...i even deleted the original app...:(

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

I may be overlooking something but is usb mounting not working?

debug is disabled.

very nice so far though, noticed a few bugs here and there, but nothing game breaking besides the video problems.

absolutely can not wait for a full release.

edit: looks like somebody just beat me to the punch.

nope...no usb mounting

Top Liked Posts