Bricked during flash, help

Search This thread

brosso

Aug 1, 2011
Was flashing a rom on ss 3.65 when screen went black and device bricked, now i can boot only to the picture of the sick android and PC only sees it as an unreconizable usb device, tried reinstalling motorolas drive to no avail. Until pc can see it properly i cant go to RSD and reflash. Any sugestions?

Thanks all

mpdayii

Jun 24, 2012
San jose
Did you do a nandroid backup when you first rooted and added safestrap? Just hold down pretty Ten seconds till reboot and restore...unless you try till flash on safe side...I ran into same and rsd...my computer wouldn't read either but I reopen loaded driver from Moto site, then kept plugging unplugging sub till it read....good luck
Sent from my SM-N900V using xda app-developers app

brosso

Aug 1, 2011
Did you do a nandroid backup when you first rooted and added safestrap? Just hold down pretty Ten seconds till reboot and restore...unless you try till flash on safe side...I ran into same and rsd...my computer wouldn't read either but I reopen loaded driver from Moto site, then kept plugging unplugging sub till it read....good luck
Sent from my SM-N900V using xda app-developers app

I have the backup problem is i think the recovery bugged it self, so i cant boot into safestrap, otherwise would have restored....

brosso

Aug 1, 2011
Now i can go to AP fastboot but it says battery is low, tried charging on the wall, on the pc, no sucess. Whats the fix to the low battery? Any magical charging way?

DumbleCore

Nov 27, 2012
Hobb’s End
Now i can go to AP fastboot but it says battery is low, tried charging on the wall, on the pc, no sucess. Whats the fix to the low battery? Any magical charging way?

Last time I had this, I booted into fastboot and left it 1 hour on charger, this helped me to get rsd working working, otherwise only a factory cable

Tapped from my RazR

Reactions: brosso

mpdayii

Jun 24, 2012
San jose
Turn off device and put on charger....should charge then..only way I could get mine to charge when I had same problems...

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

StarFla_er

Oct 27, 2016
Hi all, I have a Motorola xt912, not accidentally flash its firmware (droid 4 utilyti xt894), now the phone will not turn and no shows in PC (no windows 7, not Ubuntu), use normal USB and factory Cable, tried almost everything to no avail, help please

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Last time I had this, I booted into fastboot and left it 1 hour on charger, this helped me to get rsd working working, otherwise only a factory cable

Tapped from my RazR