[Q] No connectivity on Sprint after frooting and flashing rom

Search This thread

xXOrionXx

Apr 3, 2014
I have my GS4 Rooted and currently running on the Sacs Custom Rom V3. It has no data connectivity and I cant seem to figure out why. I have flashed other roms where my data and network does connect, but I was curious why this rom does not as I much prefer the layout of this rom to that of the others i have used.

"Software version - Unknown"
"Hardware Version"
"Baseband - Unknown"

Before when the phone was working I was on baseband NAE. I have used Odin to flash the NAE Modem but to no Avail. Did i mess something up? I am currently downloading the new Sacs rom to see if there is a difference! Any help would be apricaited, thank you in advance!

I have my GS4 Rooted and currently running on the Sacs Custom Rom V3. It has no data connectivity and I cant seem to figure out why. I have flashed other roms where my data and network does connect, but I was curious why this rom does not as I much prefer the layout of this rom to that of the others i have used.

"Software version - Unknown"
"Hardware Version"
"Baseband - Unknown"

Before when the phone was working I was on baseband NAE. I have used Odin to flash the NAE Modem but to no Avail. Did i mess something up? I am currently downloading the new Sacs rom to see if there is a difference! Any help would be apricaited, thank you in advance!

You're in the wrong forum, this is the forum for the S4 Active (i537 & i9295). Try posting in the correct forum and you should get an answer.