Bloatware

Search This thread

Virus1x

I have a note 3 and obviously locked bootloader but anyway... I've noticed there is a ton of pre installed apps can anyone tell me if any are not a good idea to remove because it might create a drain or wake lock? Also where the hell can I find the NFL apk in root Explorer **** keeps coming up

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

jolly_roger_hook

Apr 6, 2014
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
I have a note 3 and obviously locked bootloader but anyway... I've noticed there is a ton of pre installed apps can anyone tell me if any are not a good idea to remove because it might create a drain or wake lock? Also where the hell can I find the NFL apk in root Explorer **** keeps coming up

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

removing any bloat wear on your pohne is not harmful at all but if your want to get rid of it i would odin back to a stoc rom that way its all gone already and you dont have to remove it and the nfl app should be under data/app you might alos fng it under data/data and if not in ether of these place it will be under system/app

XzxBATTxzX

Sep 15, 2012
Frederick
Yes. Down load nobloat. (I recommend) or titanium backup. And delete what you don't use. There is also lists online of "safe to remove" apks