[Q] Safe to turn of phone in downloading mode (samsung)

Search This thread

X-zone

Dec 26, 2012
Hi there!

I just entered downloading mode on my samsung device, and I was about to flash a custom recovery using ODIN, but I changed my mind and wanted to reboot the phone. But it stands "Do not turn off target !!". What should I do? Or does this warning only apply while flashing?

Regards,
X-zone

es0tericcha0s

May 6, 2010
mobilemojo5280.com
Hi there!

I just entered downloading mode on my samsung device, and I was about to flash a custom recovery using ODIN, but I changed my mind and wanted to reboot the phone. But it stands "Do not turn off target !!". What should I do? Or does this warning only apply while flashing?

Regards,
X-zone

Yea, it's fine as long as it is not in the middle of flashing. Have done it 100s of times on various Samsung devices with no issues. What made ya get cold feet with the recovery? If you are worried about something, I can walk you through it.

Reactions: X-zone

X-zone

Dec 26, 2012
Yea, it's fine as long as it is not in the middle of flashing. Have done it 100s of times on various Samsung devices with no issues. What made ya get cold feet with the recovery? If you are worried about something, I can walk you through it.

Okey thanks for the answer. And no, I didn't get any cold feet :laugh:, but big thanks anyway for your helpfulness! :cowboy:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi there!

Regards,
    X-zone