Status Bar issue

Search This thread

Amirphp

Aug 21, 2011
Allahabad
I am using Xperia m dual 4.3 c2004.
in the status bar I am just getting only five quick setting...
such as:
sound, wifi, bluetooth, data, setting.
but not getting all quick shortcuts.
while in 4.2 there was many shortcuts and customization...
So why is this?
and how to back all quick shortcuts in status bar?

mbc07

Dec 12, 2013
Sony Xperia M
Sony Xperia X
Stock ROM always had only five Quick Settings, not customizable. If you had customizable Quick Settings before, you were using a custom SystemUI. Right now, to get customizable Quick Settings in 4.3 firmware you can use either Xperia T2 Ultra dual or Xperia M2 dual SystemUI (ports are available in Themes and Apps subforum)...

Amirphp

Aug 21, 2011
Allahabad
Stock ROM always had only five Quick Settings, not customizable. If you had customizable Quick Settings before, you were using a custom SystemUI. Right now, to get customizable Quick Settings in 4.3 firmware you can use either Xperia T2 Ultra dual or Xperia M2 dual SystemUI (ports are available in Themes and Apps subforum)...
can u pls give me link for m dual 4.3

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Are you using stock ROM? If yes, I have 4.3 and feel the same. May be it's about the theme used by Sony. However, the stock ROM is indeed a bit capped when comes to customization.
    You can also try xperia z2 ui