mm-qcamera-daemon battery drain?

Search This thread

xXJay_RXx

Apr 13, 2010
Okay so I'm posting this on behalf of a friend. He has a TMo Galaxy Note 3. It's stock and not rooted. He is having terrible battery life. This mm-qcamera-daemon seems to be the issue. On his phone, all he has installed is Facebook, Instagram, flappy bird and pages manager app for Facebook. Anyone know what could be causing it? I've own plenty of android phones and I never ran into this issue. Heres a screen shot. Btw, this is with the 10,000mAh ZeroLemon battery I sold him from my old VZW G Note 3. Thanks
esy8e8av.jpg

BACARDILIMON

Jun 12, 2010
MASTIC BEACH NY
Okay so I'm posting this on behalf of a friend. He has a TMo Galaxy Note 3. It's stock and not rooted. He is having terrible battery life. This mm-qcamera-daemon seems to be the issue. On his phone, all he has installed is Facebook, Instagram, flappy bird and pages manager app for Facebook. Anyone know what could be causing it? I've own plenty of android phones and I never ran into this issue. Heres a screen shot. Btw, this is with the 10,000mAh ZeroLemon battery I sold him from my old VZW G Note 3. Thanks
esy8e8av.jpg

Wipe and reflash

TWEAKED 2.0

Reactions: Limeybastard

BACARDILIMON

Jun 12, 2010
MASTIC BEACH NY
Well his is stock, not rooted. So should I tell him to just factory restart his Gnote 3?

Yes sir. Tell him to factory reset and then not load anything and see if it hangs up again. Wait before that tell him to go into setting then app manager then all then find camera click it then clear data. Restart phone. Look and see if it still stuck. Take a few pics. Check again. if it gets stuck again factory reset.

TWEAKED 2.0

xXJay_RXx

Apr 13, 2010
Yes sir. Tell him to factory reset and then not load anything and see if it hangs up again. Wait before that tell him to go into setting then app manager then all then find camera click it then clear data. Restart phone. Look and see if it still stuck. Take a few pics. Check again. if it gets stuck again factory reset.

TWEAKED 2.0

Okay thanks bud

Limeybastard

TWEAKED 2.0

@BACARDILIMON You are the man thanks.

My wife's N900A was draining to empty in less than 5 hours due to this process running. I eventually scoured through Google and it brought me back home eventually to this thread LOL.

I informed her via text to go to application manager and find camera and also clear data. Issue resolved for her. She did not have to factory reset.

BACARDILIMON

Jun 12, 2010
MASTIC BEACH NY

My wife's N900A was draining to empty in less than 5 hours due to this process running. I eventually scoured through Google and it brought me back home eventually to this thread LOL.

I informed her via text to go to application manager and find camera and also clear data. Issue resolved for her. She did not have to factory reset.

I been their and the best part was I for got about that till I had just begun factory reset lol.

TWEAKED 2.0 KRYON 1.0 NOTE 3

Reactions: Limeybastard

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    esy8e8av.jpg

Wipe and reflash

TWEAKED 2.0

I been their and the best part was I for got about that till I had just begun factory reset lol.

TWEAKED 2.0 KRYON 1.0 NOTE 3