Search This thread

Kik0o

Dec 17, 2011
Poprad
White status bar icons and notification drawer from S4 Kitkat

0TsNbsm.png

Notification drawer

Should work on all Touchwiz firmwares.
Flash in recovery, restart, first boot will take some time.

I recommend using black statusbar with this theme (same as kitkat leaks)

DOWNLOAD

Last edited:

Mord Fustang

Sep 19, 2013
Reactions: studiorat

daanismyname

Jan 3, 2013
Does it work on MK6? And where will I be able to find a black statusbar for 4.3? Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

dreadlord52

Aug 15, 2013
Istanbul
Guys I made some fixes so it looks better.
Download here: Kitkat-Statusbar-Touchwiz-v2.zip - 1.05 MB

Battery background is lighter (same colors as wifi and signal) and wifi arrows are much nicer now. See screenshot in OP

Good work, big thanks!

Still different from s4 wifi signal logo. Stock S3's logo and S4 logo are different. Can you bring us S4 logo?
Also in kitkat leak, 'No notifications' and 'Clear' logos are changed with flat design in the notification panel.

Please change logos in quick panel wifi screen rotation etc. from kitkat leak. Thank you!

Kik0o

Dec 17, 2011
Poprad
Good work, big thanks!

Still different from s4 wifi signal logo. Stock S3's logo and S4 logo are different. Can you bring us S4 logo?
Also in kitkat leak, 'No notifications' and 'Clear' logos are changed with flat design in the notification panel.

Please change logos in quick panel wifi screen rotation etc. from kitkat leak. Thank you!
Thanks for feedback :)
It isnt meant to be 100% copy of S4 icons but you can provide me some high quality screenshots and we will see.

//edit: anybody got SystemUI.apk from the leak? I dont want to download the whole dump because of one file.

dreadlord52

Aug 15, 2013
Istanbul
Thanks for feedback :)
It isnt meant to be 100% copy of S4 icons but you can provide me some high quality screenshots and we will see.

//edit: anybody got SystemUI.apk from the leak? I dont want to download the whole dump because of one file.

I'm on mobile now. But you can see screenshots from sammobile. You can see differences.

I tried that yesterday, I downloaded rom 3 times but everytime zip file is corrupted. But winrar can extract that. Then system.img.ext4 can't opened.

Kik0o

Dec 17, 2011
Poprad
I'm on mobile now. But you can see screenshots from sammobile. You can see differences.

I tried that yesterday, I downloaded rom 3 times but everytime zip file is corrupted. But winrar can extract that. Then system.img.ext4 can't opened.

looking at screens I dont see any differences in Wifi icon or toggles, only the clear button and bar are different.

gieffe22

Dec 9, 2013
good work...white icons is defintly better than green...

...kikoo you can create a theme like this for our device? ( http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2304251 )

a good theme like that on sammy rom would be good(actually crussader theme is the only one but it slow down the phone,i dont know why)...your theme are always perfect (i used your note 3 theme with 4.2.2)...

Top Liked Posts