[Q] Samsung Galaxy Y Bootloop

Search This thread

riunoob1

Nov 24, 2012
Good day. I need help with my brother's galaxy y. Whenever we turn it on, it's stuck on the samsung screen. I don't think it's rooted because my brother doesnt seem capable of rooting a phone. According to friends, it's called bootloop and it's bricked. I tried looking for ways to fix it in the forums but I can't seem to find a detailed/step by step instruction on how to fix it. All I know is i need odin and kies. I already have samsung Kies and I use it for my personal samsung phone but i don't have an idea on what odin is. I'm kinda new at this. BTW, it goes to recovery mode and download mode by pressing menu+volumeup+power keys and menu+volumedown+power keys respectively. I also tried factory wipe and cache wipe through recovery mode and still the same issue. Can you guys give me the detailed step by step instruction on how to fix this? I would greatly appreciate it if you guys could include links of the things that I need to download to fix this problem. Thanks and more power!

gilong

Jul 9, 2014
Good day. I need help with my brother's galaxy y. Whenever we turn it on, it's stuck on the samsung screen. I don't think it's rooted because my brother doesnt seem capable of rooting a phone. According to friends, it's called bootloop and it's bricked. I tried looking for ways to fix it in the forums but I can't seem to find a detailed/step by step instruction on how to fix it. All I know is i need odin and kies. I already have samsung Kies and I use it for my personal samsung phone but i don't have an idea on what odin is. I'm kinda new at this. BTW, it goes to recovery mode and download mode by pressing menu+volumeup+power keys and menu+volumedown+power keys respectively. I also tried factory wipe and cache wipe through recovery mode and still the same issue. Can you guys give me the detailed step by step instruction on how to fix this? I would greatly appreciate it if you guys could include links of the things that I need to download to fix this problem. Thanks and more power!

Here sir http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2550846 there are usefull tuts about our phone and how to flash firmware via odin too.