[ROM][4.0.4][AOKP]INFINITUM-LBRv1.0.1|OTA|AddOns|Themes|Small-Stable-Simple|[14/5/12]

What kernel do you want in the next version?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

RTBee

Apr 12, 2011
In a Galaxy far, far away!
Guys seriously. Try everything before posting problems. We are all i hope experienced xda users . If you get in a boot loop of course you flash again!
Don't try dirty flashes either. Back up your data with tibu. wipe dalvik, cache and format system under advanced.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda premium
I thought that went without saying. We wouldn't be here if we didn't have some experience. It's no use reinventing the wheel however and if someone can help save a little time or keep us from trying something that probably won't work anyway, I say thanks a bunch! Just 'cuz some tips are given, doesn't mean you have to follow. ;)

waymon31

Dec 23, 2010
awsome!!!!!

just want to say thanks for such an amazing rom flashed 2.2 and everything is running fast and snappy!!! i used to be a flash junkie till i tried this rom now this is my permanent rom!!!thanks again

patrick8996

Dec 29, 2011
Oregon
just want to say thanks for such an amazing rom flashed 2.2 and everything is running fast and snappy!!! i used to be a flash junkie till i tried this rom now this is my permanent rom!!!thanks again

I really wish I could stay on one rom but I Cant I flash weekly lol I'm starting to flash almost daily now o.o

Sent From My Cappy Using Tapatalk 2

patrick8996

Dec 29, 2011
Oregon
Sorry for the double post But Im posting some screen shots from my phone just in case people dont want to go to the website.

screenshot2012042410305.png
screenshot2012042410294.png
screenshot2012042410290.png
screenshot2012042410284.png
screenshot2012042410310.png

Boldizzle

Feb 22, 2011
Wellington, New Zealand
Flashed your 2.2 version this morning Anish and then the Green theme afterwards.

Everything is working fine so not sure what's going on with those that are getting stuck in boot loops?

patrick8996

Dec 29, 2011
Oregon
Been running 2.2 with green theme the past couple days, running great, But I think I may need to buy an extended battery again.

clockwiseinc

Nov 5, 2010
Boot Loops

Flashed your 2.2 version this morning Anish and then the Green theme afterwards.

Everything is working fine so not sure what's going on with those that are getting stuck in boot loops?

If you install the rom and then the themes without a boot in between you will get the boot loop. Install the rom, boot, install the theme, boot. It will work fine.:cool:

anishz

Nov 25, 2010
Mumbai
Has anyone been able to flash one of the animation zip's? i tried to flash the "rubiks" animation, but it gave me an error during the flashing process (something about 0 Ram being available?).

If you are unable to flash it you can do one thing. Open the animation zip in 7zip/any zip opener.
The go in Morph/system/framework/framework-res.apk/res, inside this you will find anim folder. Just copy and paste this folder in the same location in your phone. Then reboot.

Reactions: RTBee

zzmomo73

Feb 17, 2012
Charlotte, NC
If you are unable to flash it you can do one thing. Open the animation zip in 7zip/any zip opener.
The go in Morph/system/framework/framework-res.apk/res, inside this you will find anim folder. Just copy and paste this folder in the same location in your phone. Then reboot.
I have the same problem... where exactly do u mean by the same location on your phone?? I'm a little confused

Sent from my SGH-I897 using XDA App

Last edited:

zzmomo73

Feb 17, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Well I wasn't sure what to do about the Rubik animation not working, so I tried the one I had for 2.1 and its working fine..

anishz

Nov 25, 2010
Mumbai
I have the same problem... where exactly do u mean by the same location on your phone?? I'm a little confused

You got it working then fine but for future reference, you should have a root browser app like root explorer/rootbrowser or something.
Go into the app and mount system as RW (In root explorer there is a tiny button for that on top)
Then go into folder system/framework/framework-res.apk/res/.
In the res folder you will find the anim folder, just replace the folder there with the anim folder from the animation zip posted in OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Please Visit RazerX's Site by Clicking On the Image ^^

ALL Credits for Theme and Original Development go to Him. Please Donate for Aiding Further Developments.

DISCLAIMER: PLEASE FLASH THIS ROM AT YOUR OWN RISK. NOBODY EXCEPT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS.

People who are new to Flashing / Installing Roms, Please read Instructions in Post No. 3 below. If you still can't figure it out, PM me or post in the Thread before trying, it's better than bricking your Phone. Also remember, sometimes i can't give reply instantly so please bear with me and have patience.:)

Features:
    -Fully themed rom (system and apps).

-AOKP amazing features.

-Supercharger values in service.jar - launcher never gets killed automatically now when you play big games.

-Blue square battery mod instead of circle battery mod in Blue version, white circle battery icon in Black version.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Screenshots:
    Check the link in my sig.

Support the Team :
    Razer(x): (LINK)
    Etoy: (LINK)
    Bhuvan Goyal: (LINK)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Downloads :
    ROMS:

LBR 1.0.1

Old Downloads:
    Infinitum V2.2

Themes:

Blue
    Green

Animations: [For all versions]
    Chaos Revenge
    Rubik
    Vortex
    STOCK

Infinitum Blue V 2.1
    Infinitum Black V 2.1
    Infinitum V 2.0
    MD5:2D9130A3B0D5D58D424A7F875D355887

Blue Infinitum 1.1.0
    MD5 for Blue Infinitum: DC3A85D7EA2A45BF3A46A306C38AF52F
    Black Infinitum 1.1.0
    MD5 for Black Infinitum:7B306F104B0379A58E2F01D804419EF5

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits:
    CM Team
    roman and whole aokp team(sethyx, zaphod, whitehawkxx, nitroZ and everyone else)
    PAWITP(brought ics to sgs with team icssgs)
    Onecosmic and team icssgs
    etoy
    razer(x)(team member)
    evilisto
    Purpleraintoxicity
    Krarvind for his huge ram patch
    ALL KERNEL DEVS (cause I keep switching from kernel to kernel) -
    Pawitp again
    Stratosk
    Tk-glitch
    Sixstringsg

All animation makers.
    Zeitgeist

PLEASE DO NOT REPORT ISSUES IF EVERYTHING IS NOT WIPED.ALSO READ AT LEAST PREVIOUS 5 PAGES AND SEARCH THE THREAD TO SEE IF YOUR QUESTION HAS BEEN ANSWERED.THANKS
    Changelog: V 2.1
    Based on AOKP B32 [4.0.4]
    Glitch Bigmem Kernel Beta.
    Huge mem patch in rom (Total 383 mb ram)
    Stock animations.
    Apex Launcher added.
    Square battery mod.
    Fast charge (Enable in NStools)(Please disable this to use USB storage in PC)
    Supercharger values in services.jar​

Installation Instructions:
    Coming from Froyo :eek::rolleyes: :
    1.Flash to Stock GB WITH Bootloaders [I897 or I9000 doesn't matter].
    2.Flash Custom recovery (CWM).[Flash any custom kernel to get CWM]
    3.Reboot to CWM recovery and Flash CM7/MIUI.
    4.From CM7/MIUI, Reboot to Recovery, WIPE Everything and then Flash Infinitum Rom.

Coming from GB Samung Rom:
    Start from Step no.3 Above ^^.

Coming from CM7/MIUI:
    WIPE Everything and Flash Infinitum Rom

Coming from Other ICS Roms:
    Reboot to Recovery WIPE Everything and then Flash Infinitum.

As you may know, b31 is out :D

I am patiently waiting for your 4.0.4 based version. I flashed b30 and b31, but I can't stay away from the themeing of this ROM.

Hey guys, sorry to keep you waiting, actually this weekend hasn't been the best for me, had lot of problems, but we are trying our best.
    The other team members from I9000 thread are working really hard, infact most of the work is done by Bhuvan W.R.T mods and such. We are trying to compile from source and build the rom. Before i was trying to download the source but due to my net speeds it is impossible (45-60 kbps) :eek:, so now our friend has agreed to download and compile for us. So please bear with me for some time.
    I just want to chime back in here and say that this rom has been completely rocking my socks! Thank you for all your work in porting! Every bit of lag and such that have tainted my ICS experience thus far seem to be not present in Infinitum.

The few problems I've had can be pinned down to other things. For example, I had some issues with getting the dialer to launch (resulting in much anger and invented swear words) but it turns out that Go Launcher had an update the very next day that addressed that problem.

Battery life has been more than acceptable too.

Thanks!

Thanks for the appreciation. It will get more awesome in the coming days.

Just IN, the rom is OFFICIAL now, Not a PORT.;)
    uploadfromtaptalk1333334379742.jpgcoming soon. ;)