[ROM][MIUIv4.1/CM10]VengeanceNote - AT&T 2 - Final Build - Miui 3.2.8

Search This thread

Gerrett

Mar 11, 2011
Xiaomi Redmi Note
Xiaomi Mi Note 2
Seems like no one here is using ubunutu . Without maybe no tw based port. First i need to fix last build bugs on 4.1.2 based miui for intl. Note. Till then i wait for a ubuntu user :p if i didnt find one i will start with cm10.1 base

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7000 mit Tapatalk 4 Beta

Reactions: rambo90

patch_Adams

May 21, 2013
northwoods USA
Huawei P30 Pro
OnePlus 10 Pro
Seems like no one here is using ubunutu . Without maybe no tw based port. First i need to fix last build bugs on 4.1.2 based miui for intl. Note. Till then i wait for a ubuntu user :p if i didnt find one i will start with cm10.1 base

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7000 mit Tapatalk 4 Beta

I run three different Linux distros on my pc. One of them is ubuntu studio 12. Is my build drive. I would help you in any way I can if you pm the details.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

Reactions: rambo90

warfenix

Jan 17, 2011
I've tried to install this 3 times with 3 different downloads I keep getting an error and it aborts? Any ideas I'm using twrp latest and I'm on 4.0.4 with root

patch_Adams

May 21, 2013
northwoods USA
Huawei P30 Pro
OnePlus 10 Pro
I've tried to install this 3 times with 3 different downloads I keep getting an error and it aborts? Any ideas I'm using twrp latest and I'm on 4.0.4 with root

I just now downloaded and installed fine. Grab the file from here and click on the red VeAtt 2 Final Rom 1.2.16 link under 'Details'

Are you using your phone or PC? Try PC if not...

warfenix

Jan 17, 2011
doesn't matter my phones seems borked. won't power on at all no download mode no recovery won't respond. to being charged or plugged in? read a few cases of this happening. thanks for the think though. What about the kernel it says to install or is that included

Reactions: patch_Adams

patch_Adams

May 21, 2013
northwoods USA
Huawei P30 Pro
OnePlus 10 Pro
doesn't matter my phones seems borked. won't power on at all no download mode no recovery won't respond. to being charged or plugged in? read a few cases of this happening. thanks for the think though. What about the kernel it says to install or is that included

You don't want to change the kernel. It will make themes stop work. Use the included one.

Also, I dropped my phone and it stopped responding all together. I have two batteries so I changed to the other battery, boom.....back to normal. Weird.

lildoggs

Jul 16, 2009
New York
Is anyone else having random reboots with this rom? I installed this rom yesterday and so far I got rebooted about 4 times doing random things. First it reboots when I connected the phone to the computer via usb. Then it reboots when i touched the sms icon to check an incoming message. The other two times the phone was at idle. If your having this issue and managed to fix it spread the knowledge.

Ltilt2

Sep 1, 2010
Los Angeles
Is anyone else having random reboots with this rom? I installed this rom yesterday and so far I got rebooted about 4 times doing random things. First it reboots when I connected the phone to the computer via usb. Then it reboots when i touched the sms icon to check an incoming message. The other two times the phone was at idle. If your having this issue and managed to fix it spread the knowledge.

Known issue

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app

patch_Adams

May 21, 2013
northwoods USA
Huawei P30 Pro
OnePlus 10 Pro

I've just come to terms with the reboots. If we're going to run anything other than stock or stock based, it's more than likely going to reboot at some time. I'll take my aftermarket and reboots over stock any day. But everyone has their own preferences :)

sent from somewhere up in the northwoods

warfenix

Jan 17, 2011
You don't want to change the kernel. It will make themes stop work. Use the included one.

Also, I dropped my phone and it stopped responding all together. I have two batteries so I changed to the other battery, boom.....back to normal. Weird.

Didn't work lol. Tried different batteries and nothing still. Just got my new note today though

warfenix

Jan 17, 2011
Only problem ia the random reboots. Other then that I love thia rom. Anyone found a way to reduce the reboots? I was running stock setting. Just curious.

doggiebobby

Feb 21, 2012
Guangzhou
Only problem ia the random reboots. Other then that I love thia rom. Anyone found a way to reduce the reboots? I was running stock setting. Just curious.

I have a fix on one majar issue and the frequency of reboot is reduced. But there are other issues in EGL when the phone running over 100 hrs or some unrecognized issues cause reboot in low frequency. I am still investigating how to fix. Most the bugs are introduced by CM10 of quincyatt. Prefer using stock for future MIUI V5 porting.
Also, hope everyone loves this rom help fix all the problems.
I will send you the solution later.

Reactions: Gerrett

doggiebobby

Feb 21, 2012
Guangzhou
I have a fix on one majar issue and the frequency of reboot is reduced. But there are other issues in EGL when the phone running over 100 hrs or some unrecognized issues cause reboot in low frequency. I am still investigating how to fix. Most the bugs are introduced by CM10 of quincyatt. Prefer using stock for future MIUI V5 porting.
Also, hope everyone loves this rom help fix all the problems.
I will send you the solution later.

View attachment framework.jar
Please use this framework.jar to replace that on in /system/framework to the ROM and then flash it. It only fixes a major issue causing reboot, but still some other issues in the ROM, need all your helps to fix it.

Gerrett, what's the progress for the MIUI V5 for quincyatt which based on stock? What's the release day you plan? Thanks!

Reactions: warfenix

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    VengeanceNoteBannerV2.gif

If you find a big please save the Log and Post your bug here - without the log. If i need the log i will ask you.
    Later if its all good & stable please sent direct your log ! Thanks

Before Posting anything, read the Q & A on the second Post!

Changelog & Download

Added h0tcakz kernel. Thanks to Flappjaxxx for adding Theme fix to it!

Dont Flas any other Kernel on it, it will break Themes!

Gapps, Control Panel with 4 Way Reboot will you find on UpdateMe!

Changelog

Screenshots
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

BUGS

- All CM10 & MIUI Bugs!
    - Jinshan FC after Installing an app (click ok and all will be okay ;) )

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits : Xplodwild, CM9, MIUI, MIUI-Germany, proxuser, pvillasuso, QBANIN, ng93, MR_EVIL, @Hoschi@, Flappjaxxx, synergeticink, Scruffdogg1978, smokinmoses and all i forget
    Thanks @ all Donators!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

This Rom needs many time, and the Server where i build the Rom is not for free ;) .. so if you like my work feel free to Donate me ;)
    Q:
    MMS doesnt work.

A:
    For those who are having problems sending MMS, this is what i did. I deleted 2 of the apns setting and left only the LTE apn settings.
    You guys should try that.

Q:
    USB - PC Connection doesn't work.

A:
    Set "MTP" Connection

Q:
    USB - PC Connection shows only the Internal SD

A:
    Use the USB Mass Storage app to see both.

Q:
    I can not use my External SD with the Miui Apps.

A:
    Open "ICS SD Binder" app, and mount /mnt/emmc into /mnt/sdcard/external_sd . After that Miui will find all.

Q:
    What can we so before the first beta is ready to download?

A:
    Make sure you know how to save a Logcat!
    I didnt have the AT&T Note, use the international Note, so I can't test this rom. I have my persnal tester :D , but if you have a bug I need your log to fix it!
    I cant fix anything without a log!

Q:
    Why Cm9 and not Cm10 ?

A:
    Cause Cm10 need Miuiv4.1 !

Q:
    Will there be weekly Updates?

A:
    Cause i didnt have the device , and Im living on another Timezone, updateing and fixing needs a lot of Time! So Updates will come soon they are ready, maybe weekly maybe not!

Q:
    When will you release first beta?

A:
    Soon!:p

More coming soon .. !
    This is my small contribution to Gerret's project and the community.
    Here is the latest version of my v3.0.2 ALT kernel modded for MIUI Theme support and will work on any hardware revision including the Note devices with capacitive button issues on some JB kernels
    Please do not ask for any support for this in my kernel thread. Read the OP there and you will understand my specifics as far as MIUI.
    This is just my way of contributing a little something to this community in specific.
    Enjoy.
    Kernel attached.
    Awesome

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

Link still uploading?

sry fixed link on OP

Oh my goodness?!? is it true? New build is here

Sent from the Great White Note

Yes its true :D and seems like now the weekly builds are back ;)

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7000 mit Tapatalk 2
    It's not dead, but I'm busy atm, there's no update for international note too ;)

Will work on it soon as i can. :)

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7000 mit Tapatalk 2