***How to Root & Un-Root LG Esteem Optimus MS910 GingerBread 2.3.4 Metro PCS Easy***

Search This thread

Tekn010933

***How to Root & Un-Root LG Esteem Optimus MS910 GingerBread 2.3.4 Metro PCS Easy***

DisClaimer: Not responsible for anything happening to your device upon flashing these files, your warranty is now voided.

The Exploit was released from UnRevoke & AlphaRev and Original XDA Thread. For many Android Devices that are mostly on Cellular carriers like Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon etc; But have not Rooted a Metro PCS device before until the opportunity presented itself.
I had asked ?'s and one them here at this LOCATION and reason for me to start this new thread.
The Guys at AndroidInvasion Send Credit's to UnRevoke & AlphaRev and used the Exploit to attain another easy root method called "One Click Root!"
I don't have too much experience with "Metro" Android Devices But willing to find out, the goal here, "Gain Root access and Tethering through 4G."
I first searched XDA and nothing on this model, asked questions and was told there is no forum for this model as of yet I will be honest and just say "It's Just Unpopular model?" So this lead me too post this thread since there is nothing on XDA, credits given above already.

The Device and Model settings,
picture.php

picture.php

***How to Root***

The website has a good host for downloads and your able to get both files needed from the link below.

1. Download Drivers and Install on your machine
2. I download the "windows" method since I am using XP(Supports 32 and 64Bit same file)
3. Extract and Run.bat file, done!

For Linux and Mac user's are still under construction the last time I was there, but could be wrong. If site files, links are broken mirrors down below.

Drivers.

OneClickRoot!

Video Guide if needed,

***How to UnRoot***

If you wish to unroot your phone because you want to take into a MetroStore for repair or for whatever reason. On your phone settings go to Privacy and select Factory Data Reset. After doing this your phone will reset to factory state and will no longer be rooted.

Your Warranty has now been restored! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: JWnFL

RotKT

May 11, 2007
kept on saying trying another patch, ...
then permission denied.
is it my phone too new?

JUSMEJOSE

Jul 29, 2008
Anaheim, CA
Same here i keep getting permission denied! 2.3.4
I remember doing one a while back with no problem but know i have this problem...

zztammyzz

Jan 2, 2012
great on lg esteem zvb version

this worked perfect on my lg esteem version zvb.. if u have a zvc version you will have to downgrade it to root it . make sure u extract the root program to a folder on your desktop and then run the program

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

DisClaimer: Not responsible for anything happening to your device upon flashing these files, your warranty is now voided.

The Exploit was released from UnRevoke & AlphaRev and Original XDA Thread. For many Android Devices that are mostly on Cellular carriers like Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon etc; But have not Rooted a Metro PCS device before until the opportunity presented itself.
    I had asked ?'s and one them here at this LOCATION and reason for me to start this new thread.
    The Guys at AndroidInvasion Send Credit's to UnRevoke & AlphaRev and used the Exploit to attain another easy root method called "One Click Root!"
    I don't have too much experience with "Metro" Android Devices But willing to find out, the goal here, "Gain Root access and Tethering through 4G."
    I first searched XDA and nothing on this model, asked questions and was told there is no forum for this model as of yet I will be honest and just say "It's Just Unpopular model?" So this lead me too post this thread since there is nothing on XDA, credits given above already.

The Device and Model settings,
    picture.php

picture.php

***How to Root***

The website has a good host for downloads and your able to get both files needed from the link below.

1. Download Drivers and Install on your machine
    2. I download the "windows" method since I am using XP(Supports 32 and 64Bit same file)
    3. Extract and Run.bat file, done!

For Linux and Mac user's are still under construction the last time I was there, but could be wrong. If site files, links are broken mirrors down below.

Drivers.

OneClickRoot!

Video Guide if needed,

***How to UnRoot***

If you wish to unroot your phone because you want to take into a MetroStore for repair or for whatever reason. On your phone settings go to Privacy and select Factory Data Reset. After doing this your phone will reset to factory state and will no longer be rooted.

Your Warranty has now been restored! :)
    can you plz post another link.
    thanks
    DRIVERS

ONE CLICK ROOT

Links in the "OP"(original post) is still working too. But to be sure I have uploaded them again above, let me know..