Blu Life View

Search This thread

Dvalin21

Nov 2, 2010
OKC
There are some developer waiting to receive the source code for the kernel. BLU has already promised it. Once received then they will be able to do custom roms. BLU Products Development over at Google Plus is moving this.

Mar 10, 2009
Any love for the Blu Life View yet?? Anyone working on anything?

Thanks in advance

I hope someone is able to work on this phone. One of the first issues I would like fixed is the 15 sec auto screen dim.

I was able to prove that this phone works with T-mobile in Portland Oregon Market running 4g data speeds. Portland was never official confirmed to have received the refarming update of the 1900 MHz band. Anyway I hope someone considers work on this unit.

idbl_fanatic

Aug 15, 2008
Stockton, CA
I hope someone is able to work on this phone. One of the first issues I would like fixed is the 15 sec auto screen dim.

I was able to prove that this phone works with T-mobile in Portland Oregon Market running 4g data speeds. Portland was never official confirmed to have received the refarming update of the 1900 MHz band. Anyway I hope someone considers work on this unit.

Correct, I get 4G speeds in northern CA as well.

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/a/658298415

Last edited:

Dvalin21

Nov 2, 2010
OKC
So I wonder if anyone here has started doing anything for the BLU Life View since the source kernel has been released?

bpcooper14

Aug 30, 2010
I was looking into this phone too. I saw in another thread a rom for the Blu one X (micromax canvas turbo a250) that was based on the color os from oppo and with xposed framework had multi window set up. I'd be stoked if we could get something like that set up for this.

idbl_fanatic

Aug 15, 2008
Stockton, CA
I was looking into this phone too. I saw in another thread a rom for the Blu one X (micromax canvas turbo a250) that was based on the color os from oppo and with xposed framework had multi window set up. I'd be stoked if we could get something like that set up for this.

I have mutli window on my View doing the following..............

http://www.theandroidcop.com/install-halo-and-x-floating-window-on-any-android-device/

You can add XBLAST tools, instead on installing Halo))) and have the sidebar as well

Feb 26, 2009
Is there any ROM I could try to this phone? Got a spare and want to make it the most out of it... If I could flash a lollipop ROM it would be the dream.

Reactions: kolperr

Top Liked Posts