Official T-mobile ICS leak!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

bipoler

Jan 26, 2009
www.youtube.com
This thread title is misleading.....I hate coming to read what I already know. "Ice Cream Sandwich Leak POSSIBLE RELEASE DATE DOCUMENT is much more accurate title not misleading......ughhh arrghhhh !!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: xsteven77x

tdizzle404

Nov 27, 2010
North Georgia
Yeah this thread just pissed me the **** off!!!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Devilman539

Jul 22, 2010
Freehold
I have about 5 or more sources that point to the same info. This is NOT speculation. These are legitimate sources. Of course the usual stipulations apply that the dates could be subject to change but with so many sources referring to the same documents, I'd venture to say it's solid info.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda premium

tdizzle404

Nov 27, 2010
North Georgia
I have about 5 or more sources that point to the same info. This is NOT speculation. These are legitimate sources. Of course the usual stipulations apply that the dates could be subject to change but with so many sources referring to the same documents, I'd venture to say it's solid info.

Who cares about your sources. If you don't have a t989 ics rom or the ota you dont have a nothing all you have is a bunch of jibber jabber!

Devilman539

Jul 22, 2010
Freehold
Who cares about your sources. If you don't have a t989 ics rom or the ota you dont have a nothing all you have is a bunch of jibber jabber!

Shut up tdizzle and go flash your 20th rom for today. It's general info about our phone. Don't like cool info? Eat it. I don't care.

K

Killbynature

There is only one ics thread since this board can't behave themselves second the information you posted is already in the thread I posted if you bothered to search.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

princeasi

Sep 16, 2006
Los Angeles
This thread title is misleading.....I hate coming to read what I already know. "Ice Cream Sandwich Leak POSSIBLE RELEASE DATE DOCUMENT is much more accurate title not misleading......ughhh arrghhhh !!!!

Yes this title is very misleading!

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

CincoDeDrinko

Mar 26, 2011
San Diego,CA
1) Not Official
2) Yes, it does belong in the "ONLY THREAD FOR ICS" dummy
3) Use the search and see like 10+ other people already posted it
4) You are ruining everyone's morning thinking there was an official source leak when they come here to see what's newest best info yet, and coming to your stupid post. Delete it or change the title fool!

Last edited:

Dougshell

Feb 26, 2012
no it belongs in the ICS speculation thread as until we have the files its speculation.

Example, no many how many analysts say stock xyz is going to perform a certian way, until it does no matter what the proof its speculation.

Just sit tight until a mod tells you the same thing if your to immature to take it from a reg user like myself.

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

I work a fulltime job. I don't have time to search these threads for sub-threads about topics that are general discussion. I went into general, didn't see anything so I posted this because I was trying to be nice. sorry. Don't like good news? Please refer to the link below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Furthermore,

Your reason for not searching its you have a job.
I'm active duty military as is my wife...we also have a child. Your reason is a fat bucket of fail. Trust me, if i have time to tell you you are wrong and you have time to argue about it, then you had time to search.

End of discussion.

Darmokk

Jun 13, 2011
DFW, TX
I'd venture that half of the worthless posts on here are people who mistakenly re-post something or search and don't find what they're looking for.

The other 50% are just people jumping on the OP's for not searching enough lol.

Everyone wants to be a mod these days.....

unlvmike

Sep 5, 2010
Las Vegas
no it belongs in the ICS speculation thread as until we have the files its speculation.

Example, no many how many analysts say stock xyz is going to perform a certian way, until it does no matter what the proof its speculation.

Just sit tight until a mod tells you the same thing if your to immature to take it from a reg user like myself.

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

Furthermore,

I'm active duty military as is my wife...we also have a child. Your reason is a fat bucket of fail. Trust me, if i have time to tell you you are wrong and you have time to argue about it, then you had time to search.

End of discussion.

+1

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

-Mr. X-

Apr 13, 2007
Ontario
It belongs here because it's general discussion about t989. No where on xda does it say you can't have a discussion on a GENERAL forum about relevant information pertaining to corresponding device.

The XDA staff have stated that all ICS leak related talk goes in that thread. every one is getting tired of 100 threads on the same thing. Also these leaked documents have already been posted in the thread every one is supposed ot use.

Reactions: tdizzle404
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I work a fulltime job. I don't have time to search these threads for sub-threads about topics that are general discussion. I went into general, didn't see anything so I posted this because I was trying to be nice. sorry. Don't like good news? Please refer to the link below:

Furthermore,

End of discussion.
    Thread closed

The ICS discussion thread is a STICKY at the top of the General forum, it's hardly hard to find.

However, there is absolutely no excuse for some of the nasty responses posted in this thread. Be kind, be respectful, and if you have nothing useful to contribute, don't post.
    Wtf at&t gets a leaked ota and we get leaked documents :rolleyes:

Shut up tdizzle and go flash your 20th rom for today. It's general info about our phone. Don't like cool info? Eat it. I don't care.