Side By Side Video Comparison [International.vs.Sprint US] Galaxy S3

Search This thread

running_the_dream

Jan 10, 2011
Dub C
Under most conditions, I'd take the faster cpu and more ram over more cores. Andriod manages apps fairly well, so I don't think the multitasking is a huge deal. Unless, I'm watching video and sending email or web browsing simultaneously, which I never do.

i9100g user

Dec 18, 2011
Under most conditions, I'd take the faster cpu and more ram over more cores. Andriod manages apps fairly well, so I don't think the multitasking is a huge deal. Unless, I'm watching video and sending email or web browsing simultaneously, which I never do.

You are missing the biggest point the gpu ,cpu and ram won't make much difference even 1gb ram and dual core are enough but gpu does matter and it's better on international galaxy s3

Well if you want to play intensive 3d games then international one is better but if you want lte it's going to be the other variant .

Cores(dual core can deliver good performance) doesn't make difference and neither does ram for now (1gb is good)

But people miss the important thing

sent from my gs3 GT i 9300
----------------------------------

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The international Galaxy S 3 has a quad core Exynos CPU with 1GB of RAM, while the USA versions of the Galaxy S 3 have a dual core Snapdragon S4 chip with 2GB of RAM. Which is better? Most importantly, which is faster?

If you've been wondering if there are any important differences in speed between the International Samsung Galaxy S III sporting the Quad-Core Exynos processor and the US variant that sports a Dua-Core Snapdragon S4 CPU, this video is for you. Watch our detailed comparison of how real-life use affects each device on a side-by-side battle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-XmfQZoYqbY

Thoughts?

I like what I'm seeing. No real difference other than benchmarks. I don't see the lag on the US Variant that people speak of.

Now if i could just get Verizon to Release their version :(
    Great video :)
    Looks great. Very straightforward and nicely done comparison.