CyanogenMod unofficial on my T315 (LTE), works.

Search This thread

Rogdor

Jun 15, 2010
I just installed the latest CM unofficial build (cm-11-20140227-UNOFFICIAL-lt01lte) on my new SM-T315 and it's working well. LTE works (I'm on Fido in Canada). Both cameras are working. The only weirdness is the GPS toggle from the quick settings doesn't work, but the GPS itself appears to be working fine via Google Maps. I also installed the standard GApps via http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2012857

I flashed via TWRP 2.6.3.0 rather than the recommended PhilZ Touch recovery, but it seems to have worked just fine.

I don't have enough posts to comment in the development thread, but I just wanted to say thank you. Also considering I see so few posts from T315 (Tab 3 8.0 LTE) users, I think it's nice to see when people confirm something is working, so I thought I'd do the same.

Last edited:

Rogdor

Jun 15, 2010
Small update after a full day of usage:

The only nagging problem I have is that on calls, Bluetooth incoming audio is very quiet. My own audio is clear (I listen to my music via a stereo Bluetooth dongle), but on calls I can barely hear the other person. I've tried this with two different Bluetooth devices, both of which work on my old phone. I've noticed others have mentioned quiet audio as well. It doesn't bother me much because I don't have any shame in holding the tablet to my ear, but it's a caveat to anyone else if making calls via Bluetooth is important to you.

Other than that, everything else seems to be working very well.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I just installed the latest CM unofficial build (cm-11-20140227-UNOFFICIAL-lt01lte) on my new SM-T315 and it's working well. LTE works (I'm on Fido in Canada). Both cameras are working. The only weirdness is the GPS toggle from the quick settings doesn't work, but the GPS itself appears to be working fine via Google Maps. I also installed the standard GApps via http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2012857

I flashed via TWRP 2.6.3.0 rather than the recommended PhilZ Touch recovery, but it seems to have worked just fine.

I don't have enough posts to comment in the development thread, but I just wanted to say thank you. Also considering I see so few posts from T315 (Tab 3 8.0 LTE) users, I think it's nice to see when people confirm something is working, so I thought I'd do the same.