Originally Posted by Georgiazen
It took forever but i'm rooted, Supersu installed, Busybox installed, Root Checker verified. I still cannot move apps to sd, app2sd program still says external sd is emulated??? Please help, did all this for nothing, it seems!!
Originally Posted by Megado
Same here. Tried link2sd and it worked once until phone was rebooted, then it can't create script.
I found this at www link2sd info/faq:
In order to use Link2SD you need to do "S-OFF" to disable this NAND lock. (a.k.a. "NAND unlock" or "unlocking the bootloader")
So maybe the bootloader has to be unlocked to move apps to SD. ???
Hold ON!! Hold ON!!!
You no need to do all that stuff to increase your phone's internal memory. Using Link2SD on L9 for increasing memory is a HORRIBLE
If you have a Class 10 (at least Class 8) SD Card with good storage capacity then Just Follow Me:-
1. First Download This script file and Install SManager (free app) from the link below:-
2. Now use a file manager with root access and copy above script file to /system/etc/ Folder of your device.
3. Run SManager, It will start with explorer. Tap on UP Arrow at top left until the first directory icon left only with "/".
4. Now tap on etc-> /system/etc, in list. It will take you directly to /system/etc/ Folder of your device.
5. Find extsd2internalsd-jellybean.sh file which you copied in 2. Step. Tap on it.
6. An open as ... dialog will appear. Tap on Script/Executable
7. Next dialog will appear with some icons and text with it.
8. Now tap on Su icon (Android with crossed bones).
9. Then tap on Boot icon (gear).
10. Now last one, just tap on RUN Button.
now go to setting=> storage and check the size of internal memory
this tutorial will exchange your phone's internal storage with external storage.
and all this tutorial is not my work. All credits goes to Roker1
, so thanks to him. Just explained it in a simple way that I am using my Self