Sorry for my impatient
I'm hardly try to help my friend and in that rush I make mistake.Curently download
i9000 JVU ROM with i9000 JVU CF ROOT Kernel
from upgrading or downgrading to gingerbread
and I hope that I manage to restore phone back.
EDIT:I did everything as it says in the tutorial, and when I finished the first part of the tutorial
1. Fire up Odin3 on your PC and ensure KIES is not running on your PC by killing (Kies.exe , KiesTrayAgent.exe, and KiesPDLR.exe) using Task Manager
2. Put the phone to the Download Mode by pressing (VolumeDown+Home+Power) buttons and connect the phone to your PC (your phone should be recognized)
3. Select PDA > CODE_I9000XXJVU_CL851880_REV03_user_low_ship.tar.m d5
4. Select PHONE > MODEM_I9000XXJVU_REV_00_CL1092175.tar.md5
5. Select CSC > GT-I9000-CSC-MULTI-OXAJVU.tar.md5
6. Select PIT > 512 PIT (If 'Re-Partition' is not checked under 'Option', check it)
7. Press the Start button Do not press anything else or interrupt it, wait for flashing process to complete and phone will reboot
after which you repeat steps one and two
the phone goes in the recovery mode and there was fresh version of recovery but it still reported the some errors.
After that I did the last part of the tutorial but something is not right
3. now select PDA > CF-Root-XX_OXA_JVU_2.3.6-v4.3-CWM3RFS
4. press Start Button. Do not press anything else or interrupt it, wait for flashing process to complete and phone will reboot
The problem lies in dbdata.rfs which I installed earlier,and can you help me how to fix my mistake?