[28.04.2012][DEV] Kernel source codes [RELEASED] Virtuous-S4A-2

Search This thread

Adi_Pat

Dec 19, 2011
Mumbai
Whoa! Thats cool, I am making a thread now, keep testing my kernels. :D

I made a Thread for the Kernel! I will update it with my latest kernel builds!

Last edited:

shubhamchamaria

Jan 28, 2011
Mumbai
Ya.. it boots fine. Here is the screenshot showing the stock kernel & test kernel.

I haven't rooted my phone because I am in South Africa so no time. I feel Adi_Pat should make a thread for his kernel now that it boots...
Nice to see some development..
I asked Yorzua but he needs a device and also some time both which he lacks so he can't help but LET US START A THREAD REQUESTING KOUSH TO DO SOMETHING FOR US...

Sent from my HTC One V using XDA

the Doctor

Retired Senior Moderator
Dec 15, 2011
In the TARDIS
Even nobody tested my Kernel :(

Thread is up for almost an entire day now.. And just 3 downloads, yet no feedback. :(

Its no point in me doing anything if there aren't any testers :(

One we have CWM Recovery and the ability to go quick nandroid backup/restore, you'll get more testers. And it will help for a few more people to actually have the phone in their hands. The One V just came out.

mmmcfc

Sep 19, 2011
Luton
Could someone type these three commands and send me the output in a PM
adb shell mount
adb shell cat proc/emmc
adb shell ls -l /dev/block

ckpv5

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 11, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
Virtuous_S4A-2

- Linux 3.0.30

HERE

Testing now... update later

Tested... repacked the boot.img with your kernel, it boots fine. Manually replace the modules, wifi works.
Testing further and will update tomorrow.

Anyone else want to test this new kernel, attached is the boot.img but you need to manually replace the modules and put right permission to the files (and this is for rooted phone only)

Attachments

• boot.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Reactions: mdeejay

shubhamchamaria

Jan 28, 2011
Mumbai
Testing now... update later

Tested... repacked the boot.img with your kernel, it boots fine. Manually replace the modules, wifi works.
Testing further and will update tomorrow.

Anyone else want to test this new kernel, attached is the boot.img but you need to manually replace the modules and put right permission to the files (and this is for rooted phone only)

It boots...using ckpv5's boot.IMG and the modules need to be manually transferred using root exploror and permissions are full read permissions and only first one in write...that is it...

Can you post some features added in your kernel.?

Sent from my HTC One V using XDA

Top Liked Posts