[q] lte issue need help plz

Search This thread

mrelie007

Nov 9, 2013
Beirut
Hey guys,

So im from a ****ty country ( Lebanon ) and today I decided to upgrade my phone from 3G to 4G LTE..

I was shocked to go to my provider and once I took the new sim card they told me that the D820 is not compatible with their network and currently only D821 are supported.

If I knew that earlier ofc I would've bought the D821 version but I guess its too late now..

Anyway my question is:

Can anyone help me with this issue and maybe a way to convert D820 to D821 or a way to fix this issue.. coz literally 3G SUCKS !!

all help appreciated..

shadowdevil

Apr 24, 2012
Hey guys,

So im from a ****ty country ( Lebanon ) and today I decided to upgrade my phone from 3G to 4G LTE..

I was shocked to go to my provider and once I took the new sim card they told me that the D820 is not compatible with their network and currently only D821 are supported.

If I knew that earlier ofc I would've bought the D821 version but I guess its too late now..

Anyway my question is:

Can anyone help me with this issue and maybe a way to convert D820 to D821 or a way to fix this issue.. coz literally 3G SUCKS !!

all help appreciated..

Well i think its not possible because the change can't be done with any soft-mod and two variants use different hardware chips for LTE connectivity..!