CM11 Ram usage

Search This thread

taio.doio

May 27, 2014
Hi all guys!
This is my first post, so i can't write on the right section.
As many other user (from january!) i've noticed a strange ram usage in cm11 (i've tryed different nightly) that decrease constantly.
There's some kind of solution for this issue? The M5 snapshot had this problem?

I've flashed the CM because it's one of the older and stable rom..but damn..now i need to reboot my phone every day!..

Thank in advance for any kind of support or solution!

simms22

Recognized Contributor - R.I.P
Jun 4, 2009
BROOKLYN!
www.androidcommunity.com
first off, cm is far from the most stable rom(id say not even close). and about ram usage you didnt say at all what your issue is, so nobody can help you. if you have an issue, write it down and post it, the more detail the better.

Reactions: Elluel

taio.doio

May 27, 2014
first off, cm is far from the most stable rom(id say not even close). and about ram usage you didnt say at all what your issue is, so nobody can help you. if you have an issue, write it down and post it, the more detail the better.

Hi! probably you're right, this was only my first opinion relatively the CM!
About the ram issue, it's nothing more from what i've write in my previous post!
When i reboot (or switch on) my N5 the free ram it's about 1,1gb - 1,2gb. After few hours the free ram goes to 0,9gb..after a while 800mb..700mb..and constantly decrease!
After 24hours i'm with 500mb free.
The apps are the same of the stock..and i had always 1,1gb free.
I can't explain nothing more from what i see..i've checked but apparently there are no apps that use this ram.

sorry for my previous short description :)

simms22

Recognized Contributor - R.I.P
Jun 4, 2009
BROOKLYN!
www.androidcommunity.com
Hi! probably you're right, this was only my first opinion relatively the CM!
About the ram issue, it's nothing more from what i've write in my previous post!
When i reboot (or switch on) my N5 the free ram it's about 1,1gb - 1,2gb. After few hours the free ram goes to 0,9gb..after a while 800mb..700mb..and constantly decrease!
After 24hours i'm with 500mb free.
The apps are the same of the stock..and i had always 1,1gb free.
I can't explain nothing more from what i see..i've checked but apparently there are no apps that use this ram.

sorry for my previous short description :)

oh, ok. your ram usage is actually normal per how android uses it. itll free ram as you need it. but i myself arent a fan at how android uses it. personally i use greenify(which keeps apps from opening in the background) and an app called fast reboot pro(which frees ram), and that keeps my ram anywhere from 1200-1500mb :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.