Keypad vibrate*UPDATED FOR 6.1*10-07-08

Search This thread

nufsaid

Jul 1, 2007
F'N SWEET

This .cab is freaking sweet, great job. Running it on Death WM 6.1 ROM and it has GREAT feedback, i've been waiting for something like this for the last year! Kudos.

curtosrules

Jan 15, 2007
San Antonio
I haven't had any luck getting this to work on any diamond roms, or any other roms now that I think about it. It worked great on the original factory rom. any suggestions?

KD8DNS

Jan 30, 2008
On a cell tower
I haven't had any luck getting this to work on any diamond roms, or any other roms now that I think about it. It worked great on the original factory rom. any suggestions?

Dear. Consumer.

We at htc do not deem it neccisary to support existing prograns on new roms......... Oh shi*, thought i was a htc rep for a min.

Ive been really busy lately. When i get some time ill do some flashing and some tinkering.

The only thing i can think of, off the bat is. Make sure your dtmf tones are enables to short.

curtosrules

Jan 15, 2007
San Antonio
Dear. Consumer.

We at htc do not deem it neccisary to support existing prograns on new roms......... Oh shi*, thought i was a htc rep for a min.

Ive been really busy lately. When i get some time ill do some flashing and some tinkering.

The only thing i can think of, off the bat is. Make sure your dtmf tones are enables to short.

Haha!! I ended up just going back to death 3.5. Seems to be working fine now. Great job by the way

Humz

May 9, 2008
Walsall
When using this i found it wasnt working for me but if i held the number downfor a while then it vibrates...anyway to fix this delay or is it just my silly XDA

axilla

Apr 17, 2008
after installing this cab, my ringtones no longer work. When set to ring, I get silence, when set to vibrate and ring, only vibration. I uninstalled and then installed the fix cab previously posted with no help. Any ideas on a solution? When I adjust in settings > phone I can hear the ringtones + or - vibration without problem. It just doesn't work when someone actually calls.

KD8DNS

Jan 30, 2008
On a cell tower
after installing this cab, my ringtones no longer work. When set to ring, I get silence, when set to vibrate and ring, only vibration. I uninstalled and then installed the fix cab previously posted with no help. Any ideas on a solution? When I adjust in settings > phone I can hear the ringtones + or - vibration without problem. It just doesn't work when someone actually calls.

What the hell did you install. A V.C. Fix or my keypad vibrate program

ReYCangri

Apr 12, 2008
Hi I just installed this and it's working great..I was looking for something like this after i used my friends LG Vu..but i just want to ask you if there is any way to use it without having short tones on because i HATE this long beep that goes off everytime i click on the call history button..do you know if i can delete that beep so it doesn't go off..it only happens when short tone or long tones are on..if you can help me it would be greatly appreciated thanks..

KD8DNS

Jan 30, 2008
On a cell tower
Hi I just installed this and it's working great..I was looking for something like this after i used my friends LG Vu..but i just want to ask you if there is any way to use it without having short tones on because i HATE this long beep that goes off everytime i click on the call history button..do you know if i can delete that beep so it doesn't go off..it only happens when short tone or long tones are on..if you can help me it would be greatly appreciated thanks..

This is not happening to me and my short tones are on, this programs should have nothing to do with the call history button, only the numeric buttons, what dialer and rom are you using.

axilla

Apr 17, 2008
What the hell did you install. A V.C. Fix or my keypad vibrate program

It may be related to my installation of TomTom instead...
(see here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=341190 note that the fix mentioned in that post did not work :( )

but here's the order:
1: install keypad vibrate
2: notice incoming calls have no sound for ringtones
3: uninstall keypad vibrate
4: install tnynnt uninstall cab (1st page of posts)
5: uninstall tnynnt uninstall cab

-still no audio on ringtones

KD8DNS

Jan 30, 2008
On a cell tower
(see here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=341190 note that the fix mentioned in that post did not work :( )

but here's the order:

I cant for the life of me find any reason that my keypad vib program would interact with ms voice command. I obviously have the vib program and the voice command program and tried changing settings and none are doing what your describing.

axilla

Apr 17, 2008

but here's the order:

Found my fix here:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=344153&highlight=ringtone
no idea what caused it though... sounds like a pretty widespread proglem with no relation to the vibrate keypad :cool:
thanks for the help

pinetreehater

Feb 29, 2008
The ATL
I like it. Thanks.

It does have a delay though, really only works if you hold your finger on the button. Even with short tones.

Oh well

kspirit

Sep 2, 2007
Loud beep when pressing Backspace, Speed Dial or Call History in dialer after installing this .cab
Anybody know a way to disable that at all?
Other than that, it works perfectly.

rob06

Jan 21, 2008
Hi, I just installed it to my phone but it doesn't seem to work.

ROM Version: Touch v6.1 WWE
Radio Version: 1.70.Olinex

Last edited: