[Q] Improve or overclock S3 MINI (Maclaw 4.4)

Search This thread

leomachado666

May 27, 2013
Hi guys,

Im very happy with my S3 mini running with Maclaw Cyanogen mod 4.4, like a charm.

But i would love to have better graphic performance to play asphalt 8 smoothly, i can play it, but a couple of extra FPS would be nice.

Also, Do you know some improvements for the camera?.

PS. I suggest Maclaw rom, it's really stable.

GXGOW

Apr 4, 2012
East Flanders Best Flanders
There are performance tweaks like PurePerformances, TweakDrypt, etc. around the forum. You can easily find them when you search them.
About the overclocking, none of Maclaw's ROMs support that. In fact, I don't think there's any ROM for the S3 Mini which supports overclocking.

Sent from Tapatalk on my GT-I8190 running Novafusion's Carbon 4.4.2

Aronuser

Mar 1, 2014
Berlin
Hi guys,

Im very happy with my S3 mini running with Maclaw Cyanogen mod 4.4, like a charm.

But i would love to have better graphic performance to play asphalt 8 smoothly, i can play it, but a couple of extra FPS would be nice.

Also, Do you know some improvements for the camera?.

PS. I suggest Maclaw rom, it's really stable.

About overclocking:

I read that it's dangerous at our processor, and also not easily possible

About the camera improvements:

Get the app "Pimpmyrom"

leomachado666

May 27, 2013
There are performance tweaks like PurePerformances, TweakDrypt, etc. around the forum. You can easily find them when you search them.
About the overclocking, none of Maclaw's ROMs support that. In fact, I don't think there's any ROM for the S3 Mini which supports overclocking.

Sent from Tapatalk on my GT-I8190 running Novafusion's Carbon 4.4.2

Well i'm looking for PurePerformances now but i can't seem to find the same version for my s3 mini, is there any special version of the tweak ?

GXGOW

Apr 4, 2012
East Flanders Best Flanders
Well i'm looking for PurePerformances now but i can't seem to find the same version for my s3 mini, is there any special version of the tweak ?

Both versions are for all devices. There are only 2 versions: one for stock ROMs and one for CM-based ROMs. Since you are running NovaFusion's CM11, you should select the CM version.

You can find PurePerformances here