[Q] shv-e210s DROP CALLS help

Search This thread

one.kid94

Mar 18, 2013
Ploiesti
hi everyone, i am new on this site.

i recently got a new shv-e210s on hand. i used it around 2 weeks and i found some big problems with it. I CAN'T TALK ON THE PHONE MORE THAN 2-3 MINUTES it drops all the calls . it's there any fix, or can i convert it to GT-I9305?? HEL PLEASE i can pay to have it fix beacause io love this phone. thanks

boomboomer

Jun 30, 2010
No, you can't convert it. Sounds like a hardware fault, do a factory reset then flash the right firmware to test. Don't use any files for the i9300.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

fymhassan

Nov 14, 2014
Solution for Drop calls in Shv e210s

i recently got a new shv-e210s on hand. i used it around 2 weeks and i found some big problems with it. I CAN'T TALK ON THE PHONE MORE THAN 2-3 MINUTES it drops all the calls . it's there any fix, or can i convert it to GT-I9305?? HEL PLEASE i can pay to have it fix beacause io love this phone. thanks

If you're using 4.3 jellybean there is an app in playstore as SKT Hidden menu on which u can go to network settings - Network mode - and select Wcdma all or GSM all which ever network u prefer

If you're using 4.4.4 kitkat u have to dial *#9090# and from network mode enable WCDMA or GSM

Reactions: dhanz76

eternitys

May 26, 2009
Gujarat, India
If you're using 4.3 jellybean there is an app in playstore as SKT Hidden menu on which u can go to network settings - Network mode - and select Wcdma all or GSM all which ever network u prefer

If you're using 4.4.4 kitkat u have to dial *#9090# and from network mode enable WCDMA or GSM

Data Network is fluctuating in this mode. But yes the Call doesnt drop any more

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Solution for Drop calls in Shv e210s