Sprint SGS3 Freezes,Crashes,Reboots, deletes contacts?

Search This thread

icytux

May 9, 2012
Hey, I'm having serious issues with my GS3 lately, I got it a few months ago from Sprint's suckish replacement plan.

The problems started a few weeks after I got the device, so I can't send it back or else they'll charge me, I've tried flashing different ROMs and restoring to stock several times and nothing seems to work.
The problems are: The phone randomly shuts down(crashes?) and I have to hold the power button to get it to turn off and I just guess after a few seconds, let go and hold the power button down again to turn it back on, the lock screen freezes, I have to turn the screen on and off a few times before it responds, the phone randomly reboots, it just turns off and back on without any type of animation, it just simply does it, the phone also, in some reboots it optimizes apps as if I had just updated and sometimes it deletes my contacts and text messages.

I have no idea what's going on, I've been trying to bear this problem but I just can't take it anymore! >3<.

I've tried the "Ultimate freeze/crash" thread to no avail.

icytux

May 9, 2012

I just tried flashing the new MOAR Rom and it still keeps doing it, my phone runs fine for a few hours before one of the things listed above happens.