Search This thread

Nashdogg

Nov 22, 2011
Maine

flastnoles11

Nov 16, 2011
Palm bay
OnePlus 9 Pro
Thanks guys, been wanting to theme some apps myself but need some help, guidence, all of the above;) I'm not very good at that part of theming yet.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

Apps are easy if you're not trying to change any xmls... ninjamorph is your friend... and just like for any other theme for xmls... decompile, change change change, compile, sign the apk and done....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Before I get to the theme:

Big thanks to nashdogg for the help and the template! A huge thanks to Naddict for constantly posting in the request thread and making me actually do this! and the biggest thanks to my partner in crime Buckhunter!

This is a collaboration between buckhunter and myself. I now present to you Pink Panther V1.100...
    Links- Pink Panther v1.100 http://db.tt/srDJr0db

Featuring
    Transparent MMS (soon to be changed)-thanks random
    Scrollable toggles with 4g-thanks sensei
    More that I don't remember but will add here soon!

Upcoming
    maybe a pink panther animation in the pull down?
    Youtube
    Gmail
    Dropbox
    New themed mms
    You tell me!

3rd post will be for alternate app downloads and screenies since naddict beat me to the 2nd post! Lol.
    Not at all man... that's what they're there for....

Thanks guys, been wanting to theme some apps myself but need some help, guidence, all of the above;) I'm not very good at that part of theming yet.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium
    Sorry for the delay.. surgery was a *****... anyways gonna get back to work on this sometime this week... again sorry, but real life takes over sometimes....
    Wow, that is really.. pink!
    Thanks, Flast! Great job! I'm sure Naddict, Nash, and the rest of "Gang Neon" will love it!
    Thanks man, so you dont mind if i throw these in dream pink?

Not at all man... that's what they're there for....