Playground ICS [New Era]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
what's the difference between the current build and the stable build?

Currently, to the end user, nothing. Originally it was to make sure a version stayed up until audio and camera tests were run. Liquid found the issue with audio and currently the camera tests aren't interfering.

The stable build does use a prebuild audio HAL, but the newer build version includes working audio built in the source directly.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Reactions: what be up

nbdysreal

Dec 21, 2010
Columbia, SC
Twisted, i just picked up my Nexus, so if you need any files from it, let me know and i'll do what i can to help you. Good looking rom so far! Good luck.

Twisted, i just picked up my Nexus, so if you need any files from it, let me know and i'll do what i can to help you. Good looking rom so far! Good luck.

Thanks. Sadly, there doesn't seem to be much that can really be taken from it that would work on Tbolt. All the stuff that would apply, like maps and stuff, is slowly making its way to market.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Wait, macs work at all?

Either really well, or really poorly. They replaced the first one because a month in it had a bad system board and a failed hdd. This one, though, usually works fairly well. I mean either way it was a brand new macbook pro for free, so anything beats my old hp wtf from like 2004.

McLabia

Mar 19, 2011
City of Sharks
Either really well, or really poorly. They replaced the first one because a month in it had a bad system board and a failed hdd. This one, though, usually works fairly well. I mean either way it was a brand new macbook pro for free, so anything beats my old hp wtf from like 2004.

Eh, its REALLY hard to argue free. lol. I honestly havent had the want to touch a mac since the old Power PC's. Thats the last time I can honestly say that I even TOUCHED a crApple product. I grew up on them though. Starting with the Apple II, and I loved the Apple IIe's. Did NOT like the Orange box though. lol. The first game I dled onto my phone was Oregon Trail. haha.

Mar 28, 2011
how is current stable build stable? more like very unstable. its slow the notification screen flickers almost nothing works when you said those few things werent working i thought you mean everything works except those things this roms so unstable :confused::(

diazkyubi

Feb 23, 2010
Pearl City
UMMM

Dude r u fuqqin serious?? go fuqqin kill urself after letting a cat jerk u off with its claws. u dont honestly think ur post was cool did u? the rom label says ALPHA mutherfuqqer, which means its nowhere near stable, so either u need a fuqqin dictionary to help u figure out big 5 letter words or u just need to ask ur mom for a piggy back ride to hell, either way, im gonna bet wut i just said pretty much means to go fuq urself. dont come trollin into a fuqqin thread just becuz shyt isnt working to ur liking, hell if u have any better ideas to make it work, stfu and get to developing, if u cant do that, then stfu anyway. people like u piss me off, and its the main reason i give myself cancer via inhalation of noxious fumes every 5 fuqqin minutes. show some fuqqin appreciation for devs tryin to make our shyt better. ur prolly an iFag anyway, go jump ina river of pirahna n let em nibble ur diq off u stupid noob azzclown...fml :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

~DiazKyubi~

p.s. in my whole rant i 4got 2 say fuq u so ummm....FUQ U > : (

how is current stable build stable? more like very unstable. its slow the notification screen flickers almost nothing works when you said those few things werent working i thought you mean everything works except those things this roms so unstable :confused::(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts