theming and slow motion camera

Search This thread

fizzingbees

Feb 12, 2014
Peshawar
does anyone know some camera app to record slow motion video...i know stock note 2 camera has this feature but the quality is not good..is there any alternative app to record 1080p slow motion video?

secondly is there any way to theme our note2...i am rooted and currently running DN3 v4 RC2 rom with s5 mods...i have also tried hktheme manager and xtheme engine,but these are not stable enough and i frequently get systemui FC

namanagrawal_93

Sep 18, 2013
Chandigarh
does anyone know some camera app to record slow motion video...i know stock note 2 camera has this feature but the quality is not good..is there any alternative app to record 1080p slow motion video?

secondly is there any way to theme our note2...i am rooted and currently running DN3 v4 RC2 rom with s5 mods...i have also tried hktheme manager and xtheme engine,but these are not stable enough and i frequently get systemui FC

Its the best quality Note 2 can give because Slow Motion video recording needs all different hardware and better camera plus better frame rate so even the other camera apps will provide the same quality. Just be happy and satisfied that atleast you have this feature many still don't have it.:cyclops:

fizzingbees

Feb 12, 2014
Peshawar
Its the best quality Note 2 can give because Slow Motion video recording needs all different hardware and better camera plus better frame rate so even the other camera apps will provide the same quality. Just be happy and satisfied that atleast you have this feature many still don't have it.:cyclops:
thanks for the answer ..but do you know about nay alternative app that is stable for slow motion video recording
btw you havent aswered the second part>>themeing our note 2

snake65

May 19, 2009
Adelaide
Try the lenovo camera apk, haven't tryed slow motion but it has a lot of settings.
Cheers
John

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk