[THEME][CM12][APRIL 14] Gem Theme Series

Search This thread

ahrion

Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Jul 19, 2013
I can safely say that this theme cures any case of HCD(Holo-obsessive Compulsive Disorder) in no time.

Just perfect.

I had that before I downloaded this.

Any chance you could theme SwiftKey???

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk 4

Donstil

Feb 24, 2011
Gorinchem
Damned this theme looks great! I Run it on a Sony Xperia Z Ultra (cm10.2) and all looks fantastic.
Only thing is my phone says it is missing files for my device, only i cannot find anything wrong with is so thats fine by me.

askmeonemore

Oct 4, 2013
Damned this theme looks great! I Run it on a Sony Xperia Z Ultra (cm10.2) and all looks fantastic.
Only thing is my phone says it is missing files for my device, only i cannot find anything wrong with is so thats fine by me.

It says that with about every theme you'll ever install

Sent from my LG-LS970 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

ayeitschris

Jan 23, 2011
California
Nice. I really like this theme. only complaint I have is that its difficult to read the WiFi/cellular signal as the icon and strength are almost the same grey color. Is there any way to make them blue?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

ImmortalKenny

Sep 3, 2009
Phoenix
Anyone having this issue?

uploadfromtaptalk1381619191937.jpg

This is with a Nexus 4 running PA 3.99RC2. Other CM10.2 themes work just fine.

Starymari

Aug 20, 2012
Washington, D.C.
Hey Mac! I don't know if someone already asked this (or I did lol) but will you be making this in red too (or another color - red is just my favorite!)? Totally love this theme! Only thing missing for me is inverted Play Store but I know it's not easy to do.

Sent from my Skyrocket (SGH-I727) using Tapatalk :p

Reactions: Krowbarr

Maqical

Jun 5, 2012
Would also LOVE to see it in red. :fingers-crossed:

Hey Mac! I don't know if someone already asked this (or I did lol) but will you be making this in red too (or another color - red is just my favorite!)? Totally love this theme! Only thing missing for me is inverted Play Store but I know it's not easy to do.

Sent from my Skyrocket (SGH-I727) using Tapatalk :p

Nick0602

Oct 1, 2013
www.spaziogames.it
Hi, is anyone having problems with the status bar transparency in the app drawer? I changed the background transparency settings in Nova Launcher but the status bar style does not update properly when I browse my app list.

Anyway kudos to xIC-MACIx, this is one of the greatest themes I've ever tried :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-10-13-11-30-04.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-10-13-11-30-04.jpg
    225.5 KB · Views: 626

Jet70355

Apr 12, 2012
Redmi K20 Pro
Nick0602 i think that is not a theme problem. You have the shadows in your home screen option on, so when you are out off the app drawer you can see them, but when you enter the app drawer the shadows fade out and that color difference appears :p if you tick the shadow option of you will know what I mean ;) hope it helped.

Sent from my Xperia Arc S using xda app-developers app

Reactions: Nick0602

Nick0602

Oct 1, 2013
www.spaziogames.it
Nick0602 i think that is not a theme problem. You have the shadows in your home screen option on, so when you are out off the app drawer you can see them, but when you enter the app drawer the shadows fade out and that color difference appears :p if you tick the shadow option of you will know what I mean ;) hope it helped.

Sent from my Xperia Arc S using xda app-developers app

Thanks! It worked! :laugh:

Paradoxxx

Aug 14, 2008
Krakow
Damn that theme is so sexxxxy. It reminds me a bit if mattedblues. So damn awesome. It just lacks some unthemed stuff, like reboot prompt as well as shutdown one and recovery one as well. You should do a ziptheme to theme those last bits. Otherwise I'm really in love. Thanks a Gazillion times. :)

Envoyé de mon Nexus 4 en utilisant Tapatalk now Free

warfexion

Dec 14, 2011
Amazing theme very well put together, only suggestions I would have would be to no theme the Kii Keyboard, I prefer the stock theme and I can't get it back, and othe other thing was do some design or add color in the pulldown bar, just ideas great work man.

s0niqu3

Feb 23, 2005
Hey again,

I'm not sure if this is a bug, or the intended design, but the top row of quick settings overlap the status bar on CM10.2 on d2tmo/SGS3.

1snopx1.png

EDIT: I see in your original screenshots it looks the same, so I guess this isn't a bug, nevermind, lol.

Reactions: jkgao

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    nQhNl6i.png

iexgqaP.png

tRcwU9m.png

This is Gem Flat Theme Series for CM12/PA. A simple & clean theme influenced by today's modern flat design trends.
    I love Material design, so with Gem Flat I chose to compliment this style instead of replace it. As with all my themes, this isn't just a pretty wallpaper and a new color scheme, but a complete UI makeover. With the introduction of CM's new theme engine, Gem is now fully packed with features. Not only do you get the Gem theme style, but also high res icons, bootanimations, and sound packs.

Screenshots
    Gem Flat
    Gem Emerald
    Gem Ruby

« ··················································»

Gem Flat
    Dev-Host
    Android File Host

Gem Emerald
    Dev-Host
    Android File Host

Gem Ruby
    Dev-Host
    Android File Host

Other Downloads
    Icon PSD Template & Guide

Bootanimation GIFs
    eiee05v.gif

jSFE3OS.gif

Changelog:
    Code:
    [B]##APRIL 15TH, 2015:[/B]
    • Updated fonts theme (fix font weights)
    • Icon pack updated
    • Bug fixes

[B]##Companion app features:[/B]
    • Request icons right from the app
    • Change your wallpaper
    • Find hex color values used in Gem
    • Apply the theme
    • And more!

Troubleshooting

NOVA BETA USERS: For those of you who are having trouble seeing the icons in Nova, just go to Nova Settings > Look and Feel and select System as your Icon Theme. Should work fine now. (Thanks @onetik)
    Code:
    • [B]YOU'VE BEEN WARNED:[/B] 
    (!) If your device has 1GB or less of RAM/Memory, DO NOT apply the bootanimation. 
    (!) Doing so will turn your phone into an expensive bowl of fruit loops!

• [B]First time install:[/B]

1. Navigate to Settings > Themes and apply the default or stock theme
      2. Reboot your device
      3. Download the theme you want to apply
      4. Navigate again to Settings > Themes and select the theme
      5. Choose the features you want and hit "Apply"

• [B]Updating:[/B]

1. Navigate to Settings > Applications and uninstall the current version of the theme you wish to update
      2. Then, navigate to Settings > Themes and apply the default or stock theme
      3. Reboot your device
      4. Download the updated theme you want to apply
      5. Navigate again to Settings > Themes and select the theme
      6. Choose the features you want and hit "Apply"
    Hey everyone,

I have finally been able to update Gem Flat. Apologies for taking forever to get this update in, but hey IT'S HERE! :D Talk of me abandoning this theme is simply nonsense. I realize I am MIA frequently, but the reason for this is that I'm simply busy with my life outside of XDA. I would love to spend my time doing what I love - design, but it's just not as easy as it used to be. Thanks for the patience that most of you have showed! You'll find the changelog is below!

- Mac

APRIL 7th, 2014:
    - KitKat dialer fixes & optimizations
    - Switch toggle alignment fixes
    - Added a few quicksettings toggle icons
    - Tweaked default button styles
    - Updated dialog boxes & toast notifications
    - Slight tweaks to scrubber bars
    - Active actionbar holo light & dark theme tweaks
    - Updated analog clock widget
    - PA torch theme
    - Flat folder icons for CM file manager
    - Other fixes for CM11
    So, who wants an update on the status/future of gem flat!? I've been working on moving over to the new theme engine the past week, which means there are a lots of goodies ahead!

I've also been feeling the itch to add a color variant of gem that's similar (if not identical) to the blue green color used in the Android L preview ("Gem Material," if you will). Of course, this is just an idea and hasn't gone farther than a PSD mockup, but would this be of interest to anyone??

Mac
    Okay everyone, V1.2 is up for DL & has been published to Google Play. I know I've been a no-show for the past few days; I've been absolutely swamped w/ work & school. As soon as I get through this week, I'll be able to post more.

- Mac

OCTOBER 16, 2013:
    - Call/End Buttons changed to icon for non-english users
    - QS tile padding adjustment
    - Pulldown handle stretch issue fixed
    - Dropbox primary progessbar fixed
    - Whatsapp send button bug fixed
    - Holo-Light icons less obtrusive
    - AOKP Screenshot QS icon added
    - Various other tweaks/fixes
    - Charging icon added to statusbar batteries
    The first update for Gem Flat is here. It removes the lockscreen theme and tweaks several quick settings and statusbar icons. This update also addresses several sizing/padding issues a few <XHDPI devices are experiencing. Enjoy!

- Mac

OCTOBER 7, 2013:
    - Tweaked light checkboxes
    - Keyboard popup selection color fixed
    - QS tile sizing/padding adjustments
    - QS wifi & signal background color tweaked
    - QS icon "off" colors more visible
    - Transparency added to statusbar icons
    - Redesigned & brighter statusbar signal text indicators
    - Contacts favorites tab icon fixed
    - Increased padding of end call btn
    - Removed various lockscreen resources