[Q] notification bar

Search This thread
I had a 'normal' notification bar that I could pull down from the top - just a narrow strip with my chosen 4 quick settings.
Underneath that, time, date and a clear button, and underneath that any others - email, etc.

After getting my phone wet it slipped in my hands, I have no idea what I touched/changed but now I have a notification page with all I can describe as large icons that fill as much of the page as you select and nothing else!

How did I do this, or more importantly, how do I set it back to the way it was?

Thanks,

Stewart

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
Sorry :eek:

Battery flat, will post tomorrow.

I know how to capture a screen shot on my HTC but not my new Sony - quick tip please?

Multitasking (right softkey) > Capture Screen Option.

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

BTW, I forgot a small problem, it will probably not work with that notification screen.

A quick way is also to repair your phone with PC Companion.

XxLordxX

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2011
Campinas
Hi,

I don't get it, is your problem solved already? Also for screenshot just press power button and volume down button together ;).

~Lord

Hi,

I don't get it, is your problem solved already? Also for screenshot just press power button and volume down button together ;).

~Lord

Yes sorted thanks, it is part of 4.4 update. (I just can't get my head round the way Sony do it... sim free last, after the carriers) It was a Vodafone phone that it 'wasn't working on' but I didn't know that at the time.

I didn't get the 4.4 over air either - is that another Sony only thing? HTC was always over air and Sim Free first.

XxLordxX

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2011
Campinas
Yes sorted thanks, it is part of 4.4 update. (I just can't get my head round the way Sony do it... sim free last, after the carriers) It was a Vodafone phone that it 'wasn't working on' but I didn't know that at the time.

I didn't get the 4.4 over air either - is that another Sony only thing? HTC was always over air and Sim Free first.

Hi,

I got my update over the air, all I needed to do was refresh update centre ;).

~Lord

"All I Ever Needed Was A Little Piece of Hope" - World of Fantasy (Helloween)
Sent from my monstrous Xperia Z1