|BOOT & DOWN Animation| Galaxy Nexus [qHD] & Beats by Dr. Dre

Search This thread

recondo1202

Oct 7, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
I can't get the downanimation to work. I copied it with root explorer to system/customize/resource (after fixing the permissions) and all I get is a black screen when I turn off/restart the phone. The bootanimation is located in a different folder, the data/local one. Am I missing a step?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I just realized that I needed to change the permissions in the file after copying to the system/customize/resource folder. Working great now.
What did you change the permissions too?

gus_chi

Mar 27, 2010
Thank you so much for this! Can anyone direct me to a qHD compatible Moto Xoom boot? I have searched everywhere and find ones that do not fit our resolution. Thanks a bunch!

mexxxico

Jun 10, 2010
Thank you so much for this! Can anyone direct me to a qHD compatible Moto Xoom boot? I have searched everywhere and find ones that do not fit our resolution. Thanks a bunch!

I'll try to make it but I don't know what resolution is on your xoom. which animation you want ICS out Dr. Dre boot?

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using xda premium

Reactions: gus_chi

gus_chi

Mar 27, 2010
I'll try to make it but I don't know what resolution is on your xoom. which animation you want ICS out Dr. Dre boot?

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using xda premium

I think that you misunderstood my question. It's okay though. :) I wanted to know if it was possible to get the Xoom's bootanimation on our devices. It's the honeycomb boot animation on the Motorola Xoom tablet with a screen resolution of 1280x720. Both devices have the same 16:9 aspect ratio so it should just be a matter of scaling (I just lack the technical know-how).

Video of animation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vCYj3aiQE4

mexxxico

Jun 10, 2010
I think that you misunderstood my question. It's okay though. :) I wanted to know if it was possible to get the Xoom's bootanimation on our devices. It's the honeycomb boot animation on the Motorola Xoom tablet with a screen resolution of 1280x720. Both devices have the same 16:9 aspect ratio so it should just be a matter of scaling (I just lack the technical know-how).

Video of animation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vCYj3aiQE4

qHD Honeycomb bootanimation.

If it is OK, I will add this on first post.

Enjoy :)

Reactions: gus_chi and zare51

Top Liked Posts