[Completed] pls. need quick help from xda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

alex279

Apr 19, 2014
I'm using canvas HD A116 ,custom ROM ,rooted(one click frama root).My problem is that I want swapping phone storage(not internal) with external SD card.so going through a video tutorial I replaced vold.fstab with the one I downloaded from the web in place of the existing one by going through system >etc using root explorer. After rebooting my device I found neither internal nor external SD card in the storage section. But my SD card isn't corrupted its all due to the newly modified vold.fstab file. So pls. Pls. Pls. Help immediately as I also posted this thread on my device section but no reply till date. Pls xda help... I am hopeful to get answer from here

Reactions: munish yadav
I'm really sorry but I cannot give you more technical informations.
This place is only for giving a direction, XDA Assist is the place where you can get help finding your way on XDA.

You have already post in your device section, you need to wait a answer from a member or you must searching more informations with "search all forums"
Good luck and crossed fingers ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: munish yadav
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm using canvas HD A116 ,custom ROM ,rooted(one click frama root).My problem is that I want swapping phone storage(not internal) with external SD card.so going through a video tutorial I replaced vold.fstab with the one I downloaded from the web in place of the existing one by going through system >etc using root explorer. After rebooting my device I found neither internal nor external SD card in the storage section. But my SD card isn't corrupted its all due to the newly modified vold.fstab file. So pls. Pls. Pls. Help immediately as I also posted this thread on my device section but no reply till date. Pls xda help... I am hopeful to get answer from here
    I'm really sorry but I cannot give you more technical informations.
    This place is only for giving a direction, XDA Assist is the place where you can get help finding your way on XDA.

You have already post in your device section, you need to wait a answer from a member or you must searching more informations with "search all forums"
    Good luck and crossed fingers ;)