[STOCK][FIRMWARE][ICS] Sony Xperia Go ST27i FTF Flashtool

Search This thread

teocomi

Dec 28, 2011
Bologna
teocomi.com
I have made a FTF file of the original ICS firmware.
It might come in handy in case you want to restore the phone's original ROM or save yourself from a phone brick ;), just flash it via Flashtool.
Tested myself and it works.

For the newbies: while flashing it via Flashtool you need to press VolDow and plug in the usb to enter flashmode (green led), the image shown in the process might confuse you...

Sorry, download no more available.
Download: Xperia_Go_ST27i_6.1.1.B.1.1.0_Sony.ftf (362MB)

Last edited:

munna_jast

Aug 22, 2012
Hisar
It might come in handy in case you want to restore the phone's original ROM or save yourself from a phone brick ;), just flash it via Flashtool.

For the newbies: while flashing it via Flashtool you need to press VolDow and plug in the usb to enter flashmode (green led), the image shown in the process might confuse you...

Download: Xperia_Go_ST27i_6.1.1.B.1.1.0_Sony.ftf

If it helps, please press THANKS.
Thanks very much teocomi.
I'm searching it till morning.
Any good theme for xperia go ?

I'm making , but if u have, please post yaarrrr......
Thanks again.

mrxperia12

Jan 17, 2013

thanks..is it uk version or what?

mathbalaji

Apr 23, 2011
Chennai
i wanna to root without ub..how?

If you have ICS (and Backup & Restore Application) in your device, you can root without unlocking the bootloader. Just go here.

Thanks,
B.

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

Thanks much. Is it possible for you to find the Stock ICS 6.1.1.B.1.54 FTF? I'd been searching for this one for quite a long time!

Nakulkhanna

Jun 28, 2011
gurgaon

hey can any1 tell me that exactly how big is this FTF file ?
actually the thing is that when i started downloading it, it didnt show how big it was... it was just being downloaded without showing how many MB remaining... so the file i have now is of 362MB, which i dont know that if its the full file or it just stopped somewhere in middle... so plz help me

teocomi

Dec 28, 2011
Bologna
teocomi.com
hey can any1 tell me that exactly how big is this FTF file ?
actually the thing is that when i started downloading it, it didnt show how big it was... it was just being downloaded without showing how many MB remaining... so the file i have now is of 362MB, which i dont know that if its the full file or it just stopped somewhere in middle... so plz help me

Size is correct, 362MB.

Reactions: Nakulkhanna

Top Liked Posts