Mytouch 4g Drivers

Search This thread

clivo360

Aug 17, 2010
they're on the phone if you connect it to your computer you'll see them. It also has a qik pc app on it. A few nice surprises.

cliffr39

Mar 28, 2006
they're on the phone if you connect it to your computer you'll see them. It also has a qik pc app on it. A few nice surprises.

you can zip up those files on the SD card? When I purchased this they guy in the store swapped out the SIM and memory card from old to new phone (returned G2), so I don't have them. We didn't think about any factory files being pre-loaded on it.

aiwapro

Mar 15, 2007
The driver on the sd card is the same as the one on the HTC website. What exactly are you trying to do?

Kienz

Feb 20, 2008
Dallas, Tx
I had a problem looking for adb drivers myself, a while back. And it's true, the drivers are included on the root of the card in an executable file called 'HTC Driver'.

dcwiker05

Dec 10, 2008
Ephrata PA

jizital

Aug 27, 2007
i had trouble getting the drivers to install when i had my g2 and i read to install pdanet on my computer and that would install them. i installed pdanet and it installed the drivers just fine and i was able to get adb to recognize my phone.

profipix

Jan 31, 2009
Portland, OR
If you have difficulty connecting to comp with drivers already installed, uncheck the "USB debug mode" and you should have no problems.
cheers

Top Liked Posts