I install the rom RC4b but there is not enough space to install applications
I try to partition my sd card but each time it does not work! :(
I try with Darktremor, and with Roma manager! but nothing
please help me to fix this:
thank you

motomino

Sep 20, 2011
I still can not partition my card!
my htc legend is S-ON with the rom rc4b!
I tried with recovery-clockwork-5.0.2.0 S-ON but the applications are installed on the internal memory!
and when I partitioned the card with the pc it is no longer recognized by the mobile

ranger4740

Jan 17, 2011
Melbourne
I still can not partition my card!
my htc legend is S-ON with the rom rc4b!
I tried with recovery-clockwork-5.0.2.0 S-ON but the applications are installed on the internal memory!
and when I partitioned the card with the pc it is no longer recognized by the mobile

Have you actually partitioned the SD card? Was that process successful?

Ok, there is an issue with ogo's rom where there is not enough space left in the Rom space to flash dark tremours a2sd
Contained within the thread for ogos rom I have gone into great detail on how to get a2sd working, please read the posts, I can't remember which pages they are on, but I'm sure a search will find them for you.

Have you flashed dark tremours
A2sd beta 4? Have you downloaded a2sdgui from the market? Have you enabled a2sd in a2sdgui? If you are using ogo's gingerbread these are the things you must do, or it will not work.

sent from my legend, currently using extream legend fuse™

Last edited:

motomino

Sep 20, 2011
I am unable to install my rom-NNS 1.0rc4b stuck on htc! only the rom extream fuse legend began! :confused:
and I can not unlock a HBOOT via HTCdev! the installation tells me it must have version 3.15.405.6 :(
my HBOOT is 1.01.0000