[APP] screenshot

Search This thread

jordeeeezy

Nov 29, 2011
Los Angeles
does anyone have a screenshot apk? im using virtuous doubleshot and unfortunately there isnt a built in screenshot option like MIUI and ics (unless im missing something here.. lol). but yeah i was just wondering if anyone had one. i dont have the money to purchase one from the market, and my parents both have the g2x so its built in for them and they think its a waste of money (yeah idk). the free one(s) suck since their last update. i also tried 4shared and no luck. just wondering if anyone had one, that's all. thanks!

jordeeeezy

Nov 29, 2011
Los Angeles
Yeah. Just turns off the screen, opens my home screens or opens my power options. This is for virtuous doubleshot.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using XDA App

jordeeeezy

Nov 29, 2011
Los Angeles
I changed the permissions but where do I copy it to after? Local/system/data cuz I don't have that folder.. But I'm pretty sure I'm looking in the wrong place.. Lol

coupetastic-droid

Dec 25, 2010
cali
I changed the permissions but where do I copy it to after? Local/system/data cuz I don't have that folder.. But I'm pretty sure I'm looking in the wrong place.. Lol

I'm sorry. I guess me putting system/data made it a bit confusing. Ok, once you copy it to system and set permissions, just move it to the data folder then reboot.

saranhai

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 5, 2011
Nowhere
Shouldn't it be /system/app..? Its an apk right?
Forgive if I'm wrong... :eek:

Sent from my Streak7 Honeycomb using xda premium

jordeeeezy

Nov 29, 2011
Los Angeles
Your semi correct lil boy. APK means Android Package and just because its *.apk does not mean it will be always placed on /system/app. In in this case he can use it as system app or install it manually which will place it on /data/data.

But OP did you ever try ShootMe? It was virtually the best screenshot app ever made for android. So try it if not use something else.

FP: XDA> MT4G> PlcDL
FN: ShootMe (v0.8.1).apk
NT: The best screenshot app ever made.
FS: 926KB
DL: box.com/s/zar2bpobpafavabz8lr5
MD: D2D4DC9AD517DC587EC52098958ABB93

where can I find shootme?

GrimReaper24

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 10, 2011
does anyone have a screenshot apk? im using virtuous doubleshot and unfortunately there isnt a built in screenshot option like MIUI and ics (unless im missing something here.. lol). but yeah i was just wondering if anyone had one. i dont have the money to purchase one from the market, and my parents both have the g2x so its built in for them and they think its a waste of money (yeah idk). the free one(s) suck since their last update. i also tried 4shared and no luck. just wondering if anyone had one, that's all. thanks!

If you have SDK installed on a computer just use ddms.bat to take screen shots works well..

I hope you weren't asking for a hacked app..