Is there a kitkat ROM or other light ROM for LG G2X?

Search This thread

Urimusha

Dec 4, 2013
I'm new here and i don't know if i'm in the right section so anyway i can't play games because 512 RAM is low and the original ROM i think it waste a lot of RAM so i hear kitkat is lighter or do you know any light ROM for this cellphone? A guide of how to install will be nice too

Pain-N-Panic

Mar 24, 2013
Droid
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Uhhh, kit kat will never exist for this device since we can't even get an official ICS, nevermind JB build to work due to lacking drivers. As far as "light" is concerned I'm not too sure....I would just browse around the forums and see which one suits your needs the best. CM7.2 is definitely the most favored and popular ROM for this device which is a GB based ROM on 2.3.7.

Urimusha

Dec 4, 2013
I'm new here and i don't know if i'm in the right section so anyway i can't play games because 512 RAM is low and the original ROM i think it waste a lot of RAM so i hear kitkat is lighter or do you know any light ROM for this cellphone? A guide of how to install will be nice too

Can you put a link? :$ i don't know that much about searching in the forum, and do you know a ROM that comes with android 4.1.1 or something like that, that is working without any bug? And the kitkat is for galaxy S3?

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda app-developers app

Pain-N-Panic

Mar 24, 2013
Droid
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Dude, you're all over the place lol. Go read the stickes before you think about doing anything to your phone. This is a g2x forum.....not galaxy s3.

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts