[Q] Just need root access on Xperia SP (BL Locked)

Search This thread

codeon

Mar 24, 2014
Hi,

Guys, I just need root access on my Xperia SP (C5302). I'm not interested in installing custom ROMs. If there's a method to achieve it, please post it or a link that would help me. The bootloader is locked and the build is .201.

I tried few vRoot and Kingo, but none helped.

Again, I just need root access.

Thanks in advance.

Nanostray

Oct 30, 2012
Hi,

Guys, I just need root access on my Xperia SP (C5302). I'm not interested in installing custom ROMs. If there's a method to achieve it, please post it or a link that would help me. The bootloader is locked and the build is .201.

I tried few vRoot and Kingo, but none helped.

Again, I just need root access.

Thanks in advance.

You can't just root 201 without unlocked bootloader. With lb you'll have to flash prerooted stock ROM

Verstuurd vanaf mijn C5303 met Tapatalk

mrjraider

Jul 1, 2012
Downgrade back to 4.1.2 and Root it. From there you can install a recovery and flash pre rooted 201 ROM..

Reactions: codeon

mrjraider

Jul 1, 2012
No you can flash and untick the wipes (also mentioned in my tut) but with the backup and restore app from sony (installed on stock rom etc) you can backup and restore aswel..

Reactions: codeon

codeon

Mar 24, 2014

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Downgrade back to 4.1.2 and Root it. From there you can install a recovery and flash pre rooted 201 ROM..
    See my guide below about flashing with flashtool ;)
    No you can flash and untick the wipes (also mentioned in my tut) but with the backup and restore app from sony (installed on stock rom etc) you can backup and restore aswel..