[Q] S Pen - Bamboo Stylus ? GN3

Search This thread

joker5611

Oct 16, 2013
Morning Gents and Ladies,

I have a question about S-Pen and Bamboo stylus that has been driving me nuts for the past few weeks. I cant get the bamboo stylus to work unless the S-pen is removed. To answer the first question , yes I have searched XDA and every corner of the web that google would bring me to :)
So i have tried every iteration that i can find on the S-pen controles, including the Pen Detection.

The specifics: Running Galaxy Note 3 , Engineering BL , Fre 2.14 ROM (Big shout out by the way, fantastic ROM / Work).
Funny thing is my Bamboo stylus worked fine, before going to NC5. It would seem that with all the forum searching I have done, I am either the only one still having the problem or the only one yet to figure it out. So I am asking the powers that be to share their wisdom with a lowly little single poster like myself.

Appreciate the time / feedback.

J

miguelfp1

Sep 17, 2007
Google Pixel 7

I have a question about S-Pen and Bamboo stylus that has been driving me nuts for the past few weeks. I cant get the bamboo stylus to work unless the S-pen is removed. To answer the first question , yes I have searched XDA and every corner of the web that google would bring me to :)
So i have tried every iteration that i can find on the S-pen controles, including the Pen Detection.

The specifics: Running Galaxy Note 3 , Engineering BL , Fre 2.14 ROM (Big shout out by the way, fantastic ROM / Work).
Funny thing is my Bamboo stylus worked fine, before going to NC5. It would seem that with all the forum searching I have done, I am either the only one still having the problem or the only one yet to figure it out. So I am asking the powers that be to share their wisdom with a lowly little single poster like myself.

J

I think that Freeza disabled in his kernel the digitizer when the S-Pen is still in the silo. I've noticed this same behavior on the AOSP ROM I'm currently running.

You may want to contact him directly to see if that behavior can be modified.

Reactions: joker5611

joker5611

Oct 16, 2013
I think that Freeza disabled in his kernel the digitizer when the S-Pen is still in the silo. I've noticed this same behavior on the AOSP ROM I'm currently running.

Thank you very much. I knew it had to be something more complex than just me being an idiot :) . Appreciate the reply.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

J