Votes: 33 29.7%

• Total voters
Search This thread

suiller

Jul 23, 2008
Turin (Piedmont)
ficca.bounceme.net
Project closed

Arrived the time to close this project, above all due to lack of spare time to continue cooking & also because I've changed the phone, now I've a fresh HTC Desire :D

Thank to all people involved in this project that have helped me so much in realzing this wonderful rom.

Let's see in the future :cool:

Bye,
Davide

nsourm

Sep 14, 2007
keratsini
Arrived the time to close this project, above all due to lack of spare time to continue cooking & also because I've changed the phone, now I've a fresh HTC Desire :D

Thank to all people involved in this project that have helped me so much in realzing this wonderful rom.

Let's see in the future :cool:

Bye,
Davide

Hello Davide.
Although i'm not using our diamond know,your rom rocks.Thanks a lot for your superb rom.

smack_exTreme

Oct 22, 2010
i really need this rom. is anyone willing to share a new link? links from first post are down.

#####nevermind found a new link

Last edited:

R. DevilR

Apr 15, 2008
Belfort
Just a big thank for all your excellent work. I still have my Diamond and, obv., still have your Rom in it ;) !
Have fun with your new device :).

smack_exTreme

Oct 22, 2010
JUST IN CASE

http://diaduit.bounceme.net/old/ROM.dia.1.7.0_100625.zip

sorry to have removed without inform :eek:

I didn't expected that someone still needed it, sorry friends :rolleyes:

i really love your rom, has almost everything included, speedy, some very small bugs... absolutely fabulous. speedwise second only to nataly rom (which sadly seems to be missing some components because many programs don't want to work...).

it's too bad u never made 6.5.3 rom...

Top Liked Posts