Is there a way to change PRL's

Search This thread

lostsoul77

Jul 6, 2010
Pittsburgh Pa
Has anyone come up with a way to change PRL's? This is my first LG device (coming from HTC EVO LTE). I miss having the option to flash a PRL which permits VZ roaming as well as being able to force roam the device like I could do on my EVO; especially since Sprint's coverage has been horrible lately (they keep blaming it on upgrades to the towers); had them send me an AirRave for the house and my signal still completely goes away every few minutes.

wase4711

May 9, 2010
Outside of Phoenix, AZ
Has anyone come up with a way to change PRL's? This is my first LG device (coming from HTC EVO LTE). I miss having the option to flash a PRL which permits VZ roaming as well as being able to force roam the device like I could do on my EVO; especially since Sprint's coverage has been horrible lately (they keep blaming it on upgrades to the towers); had them send me an AirRave for the house and my signal still completely goes away every few minutes.
I had to recently dump Sprint for the same reason, and the Airrave was useless to me too..chicago was supposed to be one of their "best" networks, but it sucked worse than it ever did..Went with T-mobile, they paid cancel fees with Sprint, and their network is FABULOUS in chicagoland; couldn't be happier..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I had to recently dump Sprint for the same reason, and the Airrave was useless to me too..chicago was supposed to be one of their "best" networks, but it sucked worse than it ever did..Went with T-mobile, they paid cancel fees with Sprint, and their network is FABULOUS in chicagoland; couldn't be happier..