Clarivue hd glass on sale, $30

• Thread starter paranoidsuperhero
  • Start date
Search This thread
P

paranoidsuperhero

On Sale, seems to be their regular price will be $50 in a while.

Anyone know the reliability of this company? I'm tempted to go with Xgear simply because they're more well known, even though Clarivue's product seems to be better (.1 mm thinner and 1 level higher hardness rating).

(Can't post links b/c I'm a noob.)

Jaxidian

Sep 19, 2010
Indianapolis
Last edited:
Reactions: hawkinsdb
P

paranoidsuperhero

Frankly, I call bull on this! Ain't no way it's 9H! I have absolutely no proof, but I simply don't believe it.

IMHO, what Clarivue's has going for it over XGear is that it'll be available ~1 month sooner.

Yup, this is why I'm asking for the reliability of the company. Is it a legit company or some scam?

(I'm a relative noob to the smartphone world, please forgive any ignorance.)

azik

May 1, 2008
Baku
Do they not offer same warranty they do for their film protectors? i.e. hassle free exchange policy etc?

nyvram1

Apr 20, 2010
that is super cool! just watched the installation video on their website.

so tempting..i don't want to be a guinea pig..but the 'early adopter' price of $30 is very tempting.

this is sometihng you almost need to see and feel in person before pulling the trigger.

DarkShot666

Dec 16, 2009
Anybody having any issues using their coupon code 'glass' ?

I get an invalid coupon code error.

After using a GLASt screen protector on my old phone this is a must have for me.

Jaxidian

Sep 19, 2010
Indianapolis
Doesn't Sapphire Crystal have a hardness of 9H? o_O

I haven't looked it up, don't know offhand, but let's say you're right. If that's the case, then your large, single sapphire crystal screen protector will likely be costing ~$200,000. Not $30. This is just tempered glass, not sapphire.

Again, I call bull. But I have no proof. I'd believe 8H at most.

Reactions: rlcassidy

Top Liked Posts