[Q] Unfortunately app has stopped ater nandroid restore

Search This thread

jcms_1218

Apr 18, 2014
Hello everyone,

Ok so I flashed a test build of CM for my phone (S4 mini duos) and I then I decide not to use CM so I restored a nandroid backup that I previously backed up before flashing the CM test build. It restored and everything but then when I rebooted the phone it showed me unfortunately "app" has stopped almost every single app stopped and it showed me gaaps is not responding and process system is not responding. (Check screenshots below for clearer citation) SO MY QUESTION IS WHAT CAN I DO TO FIX THIS? TIA

eatsleep

Jun 29, 2013
Hello everyone,

Ok so I flashed a test build of CM for my phone (S4 mini duos) and I then I decide not to use CM so I restored a nandroid backup that I previously backed up before flashing the CM test build. It restored and everything but then when I rebooted the phone it showed me unfortunately "app" has stopped almost every single app stopped and it showed me gaaps is not responding and process system is not responding. (Check screenshots below for clearer citation) SO MY QUESTION IS WHAT CAN I DO TO FIX THIS? TIA
It has happened to me before on my s3.....
First I wiped the cahce and dalvik
Then I cleared the data of the apps which were force closing,
Everything turned to be just fine after it....

Top Liked Posts